Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any other providers accept Payza? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any other providers accept Payza?

2»

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Corey said: What are the advantages of using 2CO to accept paypal rather than using straight up paypal? Doesn't paypal charge a lower fee?

Yup, much lower.

• @Zen I've had friends that got screwed over... and even myself selling on ebay with paypal.....

BUT

The only reason we were thinking of implementing 2CO is for cards and areas that paypal and google checkout decline.

• In my personal experience it is not worth it, 5 / 5 chargebacks I have countered never won one.

@Zen said: I'm willing to bet you didn't even fight the chargeback either.

@Corey said: The only reason we were thinking of implementing 2CO is for cards and areas that paypal and google checkout decline.

You can safely do it. 2CO is my main gateway for 8 months now and had nothing but good experience with the, so far. And their support reps are much, much friendlier than PayPal.

@Jacob said: In my personal experience it is not worth it, 5 / 5 chargebacks I have countered never won one.

Jacob, it depends. I have countered 1 and won it. I had 3 so far for my 8 months with 2co.

• me but it seems not very popular O.o

last order was from @Jack LOL

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @Jack said: Basically

That is one long story of when it rains, it pours :(

• @Jack You should of used your .co.uk tld.

• akbakb Member

I like 2CO. Been using them for 3-4 years now. Their fees is on the higher side amongst 3rd party payment processors but I like the efficiency of their "Fraud Review" department. They stop 95% of the fraudulent CC payments protecting me from the risk of chargebacks. No need to use maxmind etc. They do that job for me just fine.