Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM stock! All tiers including 128MB!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM stock! All tiers including 128MB!

feartrichfeartrich Member
edited August 2011 in General

It's Monday!! Grab, grab grab!!!! :)

http://doesbuyvmhavestock.com/

Comments

• gianggiang Veteran

Only 1 left for 128MB package, it's very fast :D

• Seriously. An hour ago before I went to our office, I noticed about 60 left. But now it's all gone. Damn

• i bought the last 128 :D

• Damn, missed them again :). Already have a couple! Might have to grab some larger ones!

• Damn you zaldeampatuan - you got the 1 I was trying for :( :P

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Working on more :)

• New stock has been up for a couple of hours now, Hurry up!

• Hi Francisco

We have been trying to get a BuyVM box since Monday but your guys are asking for corporate documents in order to sign up for the $15 VM :)

"I will need to ask you to provide some form of documentation on your corporation's legal entity, be that a listing on a BBB database, state tax website, or scanned documents"

It seems to be quite a bit of work for a business to get a VM, especially faxing some rather sensitive documents.

It will probably be easier to sign up from home as a personal user; I'll give that a try.

Hi Kilo,

Do you got a ticket I can check? The problem usually comes when we start getting 'interesting' account details :) Just get me that and I can likely clear a bunch of it with Aldryic quickly.

Thanks!

Francisco

• @kiloserve;

I apologize for the hassle, but we do require legitimacy checks for business accounts, as registered businesses have a bit more leniency and a different processing than personal accounts. Even a simple state registration link would've sufficed there, anything showing your business name is registered to you. A minor hassle, aye, but we prefer to take an active stance in fighting online fraud, and I'm sure you would be less than pleased if someone else had signed up using your name :P

In any case, I just got into the office and replied to your ticket, so just let me know there how you'd like to proceed.

• i missed this weeks sale.
    more will come right?

We got another round next week of 128's and then i'm saving some for the end of September :)

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited August 2011

@Aldryic

No need to apologize. We are well aware of all those scammers out there as every VPS host faces them daily.

So we completely understand.

Enjoy your day and thanks for trying to help and thank you gentlemen for the super-quick refund.

Anybody looking to get a BuyVM should know that BuyVM support was VERY courteous and polite in our multiple conversations with them.

Thanked by 2drmike Francisco