Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDIBOX CLASSIC 2015 Reviews? Unmetered?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDIBOX CLASSIC 2015 Reviews? Unmetered?

Is it truly unmetered? I could use up to 50TB+ a month and would need to make sure they wouldnt cause me any issue or greif for doing that. I never heard anything from OneProvider when I used one of resold servers.

Anyone have a DEDIBOX CLASSIC 2015? Any Test URL`s? You could message me to test speed?

Any benchmarks?

Just looking before I buy/pay setup fee.

Thanks.

I`m between them or SYS.

Comments

• edited July 2015

From what has been said in the past you can use up to 300 Mbps on average(93,98 TB), they refer to it as "Internet bandwidth guaranteed". If you use more than that they will ask you to upgrade or to lower your traffic consumption.

They provide testfiles and iperf servers.
    http://ping.online.net/

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • tommytommy Member

check this page http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server

OneProvider

• @tommy said:
    check this page http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server

OneProvider

Not going back to OneProvider. 100/150MBps port speed.

• hyelton said: Not going back to OneProvider. 100/150MBps port speed.

It depends on the server. It's on their site.

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited July 2015

@Traffic said:

Yeah even there servers that cost more than it would with online.net have a 200mbps port speed.

• @hyelton I believe the general rule of thumb with online.net is that your bandwidth cap is the servers Internet bandwidth guarantee, if you consistently use more than the monthly total pushable at that speed you'll be asked to upgrade (As Admiral_Awesome mentioned earlier this is around 93Tb). You do however have the advantage of being able to use the Gigabit speed whenever you need which will be handy for your file sharing site.... Assuming that's what this server is for of course.

• @Umcookies said:
    hyelton I believe the general rule of thumb with online.net is that your bandwidth cap is the servers Internet bandwidth guarantee, if you consistently use more than the monthly total pushable at that speed you'll be asked to upgrade (As Admiral_Awesome mentioned earlier this is around 93Tb). You do however have the advantage of being able to use the Gigabit speed whenever you need which will be handy for your file sharing site.... Assuming that's what this server is for of course.

Well not exactly file sharing but just a storage site. Its all legit traffic

• @hyelton said:
    Well not exactly file sharing but just a storage site. Its all legit traffic

Apologies, poorly worded, wasn't doubting the legitimacy of your traffic. I just remember you making multiple topics in the past about something similar looking for high traffic servers. Was supposed to read something along the lines of "if this project is the same one you've mentioned in the past"

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

do they give a /48 ipv6?

• jacobherejacobhere Member
    edited July 2015

@agentmishra said:
    do they give a /48 ipv6?

Yes they do, /48 per account

• @Umcookies said:
    Apologies, poorly worded, wasn't doubting the legitimacy of your traffic. I just remember you making multiple topics in the past about something similar looking for high traffic servers. Was supposed to read something along the lines of "if this project is the same one you've mentioned in the past"

Yeah its pretty much the same project. Got a SYS server this morning.