Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snoork Hosting - Unmetered E3-1230 | 16 GB RAM | 2x 120 SSD (RAID 0/1) | ONLY $49/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Snoork Hosting - Unmetered E3-1230 | 16 GB RAM | 2x 120 SSD (RAID 0/1) | ONLY $49/mo

edited June 2015 in Offers

99.9% Network Uptime | 24/7 Live Chat Support | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time

Welcome to Snoork Hosting

At the first market of web hosting options, what makes Snoork Hosting stand out as the premier solution for your unmanaged hosting needs? Its our ability to deliver dependable and scalable on demand unmanaged hosting, that's priced for your business, at all stages of your company's growth. We're able to provide you with this world class service by owning and operating our servers at an exclusive state of the art data center and staffing them with onsite technical staff around the clock.

Unmanaged Dedicated Servers

Unlike most providers, Snoork Hosting owns and operates its Unmanaged Dedicated Servers at an exclusive state of the art data center. Snoork Hosting is staffed 24/7 by our support engineers. This allows us to provide an unmatched level of security and reliability by responding to issues directly. At Snoork Hosting 24/7 support services are available with all Unmanaged Dedicated Servers. Our support center includes 24 hour server level monitoring, service restoration and the peace of mind of a 99.9% network uptime guarantee.

Get 50% Off Intel Xeon E3-1230 Dedicated Server. Promotion Code: HP21P2GT7M

Intel Xeon E3-1230

4 x 3.2 GHz + HT

16 GB Memory

2 x 120 GB SSD (RAID 0/1)

100 Mbps Unmetered

100 GB Backup Storage (Off-Site)

Basic DDoS Protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged Dedicated Server (Free KVM & Server Reboots)

$49 Monthly - More Info | Order Now

Data Center

Atlanta, GA (Eastern US)

Los Angeles, CA (Western US)

Comments

• irmirm Member

Buddy just bought one of these E3-1230s like a few days ago and so far so good. Might pick one up soon :o

• NetxonsNetxons Member
    edited June 2015

Which LA data center you located and do you have a test IP? Can we have the 2 x 1TB HDD instead of SSD?

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • Is IPMI/KVM included?

• @Netxons said:
    Which LA data center you located and do you have a test IP? Can we have the 2 x 1TB HDD instead of SSD?

We're inside the Quadranet data center in LA. Test IP: 155.94.162.50 Servers come prebuilt with 2x 120 GB SSDs. At this time we don't offer customizations on them.

• @evilghaleon said:
    Is IPMI/KVM included?

Dedicated IPMI/KVM is not available, however we can always connect a KVM to your server if needed.

• Snoork_Hosting said: Dedicated IPMI/KVM is not available, however we can always connect a KVM to your server if needed.

Free of charge?

• @Traffic said:
    Free of charge?

Yes, KVM and server reboots are free of charge.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • How much if you offer China optimized ip?

• edited July 2015

@qibinghua said:
    How much if you offer China optimized ip?

Our network in Los Angeles is Asia optimized. There is no additional charge.

• @Snoork_Hosting said:
    Our network in Los Angeles is Asia optimized. There is no additional charge.

please give me china optimized ip for test

• edited July 2015

@qibinghua said:
    please give me china optimized ip for test

Los Angeles, CA - 155.94.162.50

• Do you plan to renew this deal as it says out of stock..?

• edited July 2015

@innoideas said:
    Do you plan to renew this deal as it says out of stock..?

We only have a few server left in Atlanta, GA and they are back in stock. Los Angeles is completely sold out.

• @Snoork_Hosting

Awesome, location doesn't matter to me.. I sent you a PM with one more question I have...

• @innoideas said:
    Snoork_Hosting

Awesome, location doesn't matter to me.. I sent you a PM with one more question I have...

Question answered :)

• innoideasinnoideas Member
    edited July 2015

@Snoork_Hosting

I just went on ordering, but I see just one 120GB SSD written there. Will I get 2x120GB SSDs as in the offer here?

• @innoideas said:
    Snoork_Hosting

I just went on ordering, but I see just one 120GB SSD written there. Will I get 2x120GB SSDs as in the offer here?

Yes, you will get 2x 120 GB SSD.

• @Snoork_Hosting Awesome, thanks for Your nice support! I just placed my order :)

• @innoideas said:
    Snoork_Hosting Awesome, thanks for Your nice support! I just placed my order :)

Excellent! We'll have your server ready shortly.