Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ikoula ignored my emails more then 30 hour - No service - Already paid - Bad service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ikoula ignored my emails more then 30 hour - No service - Already paid - Bad service

2»

Comments

• Because they do 90% of business inside France. Ikoula exists since forever, at least 15 years.

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited July 2015

Ive waited a lot longer than 2 days for a server. I think the Atom deal is worth the wait.

• @edan said:

Eeewwww !

• @ATHK said:
    True, but at least you know you're dealing with a company that's been around for years (Delimiter) unlike this, which is too good to be true almost GVH style..

With magic one email per day policy. Still not got my money back.

• UPDATE: Well i contacted ikoula by PM at the forum. Actually he helped me lot and finally i got my server DELIVERED . Many thank you about your hard work. Well the sales team said out of stock , then he always tried to solve my problem. Not the first time , but after some PM he helped and got my server. So i am HAPPY :)

Thanks all! Well a topic always good for things... :)

Thanked by 1edan
  • erkinerkin Member

It's good to see that your problem's solved.