Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD

Welcome LET Members,

Onra Host is proud to announce our first ever LowEndTalk Shared and Reseller offer. We got four good deals here, so try to take advantage while we still have stock ;)

Coming from another host? Sign up and you will receive a FREE MONTH OF SERVICE!!!
Read some of our reviews on LET:
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1098636/#Comment_1098636 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1098639/#Comment_1098639 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1059084/#Comment_1059084 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1064055/#Comment_1064055 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1043862/#Comment_1043862 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/962592/#Comment_962592

----- Why Choose Onra Host? -----

Onra Host is 100% NEVER OVERSOLD!!!!

Our competition offers large, unbelievable plans of 100GB or more for around $10/month. 99.9% of the time, this practice just doesn't cut it in the long run! To even turn a profit with this model, they must host at least 30 - 50 reseller accounts….on ONE server! This also means they would need a minimum of 3TB - 5TB of space; Onra would bet money that most, if not all, have no where near that storage capacity on their servers.

Now your asking, why would they offer those plans then? Cause they bet on YOU, to not use YOUR space, YOUR are entitled to! More importantly, add the fact that now thousands of domains are also going to be hosted on that server with all the other reseller servers. Around the end of the first year, you can rest assured your server will come halting to a snails pace, as the server reaches and surpasses maximum capacity…..if its not doing that already…

At Onra, we only sell to 80% capacity! This means, your server will NEVER run out of storage space, even when users upgrade their packages with us. More importantly, this means you can always rest assured YOUR server's performance will be running at 100%, 100% of the time!!! We bet on YOU using ALL your resources ;).

In short, this allows us to provide a excellent level of quality not only now, but for years, and years to come! We also list a number of features below available for all clients:

• 90 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
• 99.9% Uptime guarantee
• Completely Whitelabled servers and Private Nameservers
• PURE SSD Raid10 Drives, Dual E5 Xeon CPU, and 32GB RAM Servers Minimum
• Continuous Backup Daily - cPanel enabled
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price
• Real Human "non-canned" 24x7x365 tech support with multiple ways of contact
• FREE Domain and SSL Reseller eNom account
• Cloud Linux and CloudFlare

• cPanel/WHM Reseller Panel
• Softaculous
• RVSkin
• SiteBuilder (RVSiteBuilder Professional)
• Unlimited FTP Accounts
• Unlimited Databases
• Unlimited Email accounts & Mailing Lists
• Unlimited Auto responders & Forwarders
• Unlimited Subdomains, Add-on domains, and Parked domains
• 24x7x365 support

----- Shared Hosting -----

• Disk Space: 10GB - Pure SSD Raid10
                • Bandwidth: UNLIMITED

• Daily R1Soft Backups
                • Softaculous Auto Installer
                • 99.9% Uptime 
                • 90 Day Money Back Guarantee

Price: ONLY $2/mo or $10/year - [[ORDER HERE](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=132)]

----- Reseller Hosting -----

• Disk Space: 25GB - Pure SSD Raid10
           • Bandwidth: 250GB Premium Bandwidth
           • Account Limit: 25 Accounts
           • Overselling Allowed

• FREE SSL Certificate
           • FREE Dedicated IP
           • FREE SSL Reseller 
           • FREE Domain Reseller

Price: ONLY $7/mo or $48/year - [[ORDER HERE](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=131)]

Server Specifications
At Onra we only utilize fully-owned (never rented) Dell and HP servers. This allows us to offer and maintain superior and unmatched performance, reliability, uptime, and most importantly a happy customer! In addition, all of our servers are outfitted with 15k SAS drives for maintaining your websites files and SSD drives for delivering blazing fast MySQL processes. Below is a short list of specs home to every server at Onra:

• BRAND NEW Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 (Hex-Core) 2.0Ghz 15MB Cache - 24 logical cores total with HyperThreading
• 32GB/48GB ECC Registered DDR3 RAM
• 4x 600GB HP 15k SAS drives in Raid10 - User content
• 2x 600GB HP 15k SAS drives - Hot Spares
• 4x 128GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro in Raid10 - MySQL (BLAZING FAST)
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price

Newer Servers = 8x 512GB Intel S3500 SSD in Raid10

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate contact us at any of the options below:
• Sales - sales [at] onrahost.com
• Support ticket at onrahost.com
• Respond to this thread

You are also more than welcome to contact me (the owner) directly at mike [at] Onrahost [dot] com.

SERVER LOCATION - Los Angeles, CA, USA - New York City Metro 10mb test file available upon request 100mb test file available upon request

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2015

Wow. I thought 1% oversold was bad already, but "Onra Host is 100% NEVER OVERSOLD!!!!" just kills that statement.

Read the post below.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited June 2015

@doghouch

You have 0 services with us, but feel like you're entitled to comment on something you know nothing about??? All nodes have much more space then needed for clients in case of future upgrades and contain 4 extra drive bays for future improvements/upgrades to storage if needed. On top of that we don't offer crazy storage limits plans..we offer low sustainable packages unlike EVERY other host.

Please keep your trolling off of my ad/thread, it is not needed what so ever.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2015

For one, I am not trolling.

Secondly, I was basically asking you to make it more clear.

I just want to point something out, I don't need to have a service to make a comment about the thread. The rules never saidsaid that I couldn't (and in the majority of North America, there are something called "Human Rights" that permit me to comment, at my discretion under the jurisdiction of the law [in this case, the law is defined as the "rules"]).

Lastly, you don't know my email address, name or phone number, therefore you cannot just assume of who I am. In addition, you aren't acting professional at all for a company.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2015

@OnraHost, mind rewording "Onra Host is 100% NEVER OVERSOLD!!!!" to 'Onra Host IS NEVER OVERSOLD!!!!"?

• Also, any respectable host will keep themself from talking as such to potential customers. Respect your peers, and they'll respect you.

• @doghouch

1. My apologies. I misunderstood your comment because..
    2. We have been getting attacked by a couple people on multiple claims we make to our Shared and VPS hosting services on what we offer/say, to what we actually provide. All of which is true, and what we strive to maintain every day.
    3. You not being a client statement was based off that if you were, you would see your nodes stats and see that all (besides one of our older NYC servers right now that is being upgraded in the next few days) literally have at least 600GB of free space.
    4. I simply thought you were another troll, and reacted to quick to defend. So again, my apologies Sir.

@FlamesRunner Sure! Thank you!

• Really tempting offer, Does you cPanel plans have a 1MB I/O limit? Im looking for a new shared account for my wordpress sites but that limit kills it

• @hyelton

Who is telling you that? Or what are you basing that off of? Being honest here 1MB is quite a lot and just fine for any shared hosting web site, even a moderate wordpress site.

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited June 2015

@OnraHost said:
    hyelton

Who is telling you that? Or what are you basing that off of? Being honest here 1MB is quite a lot and just fine for any shared hosting web site, even a moderate wordpress site.

Currently have about 6 sites on one account through another provider, and just messing around with settings and or loading themes at times themes fail to install as just installing 1 theme maxes it out.

Or If im working on a new wordpress site for someone, the other sites sometimes give a resource error and that 1mb i/o will be maxed out.

• sinsin Member

hyelton said: Or If im working on a new wordpress site for someone, the other sites sometimes give a resource error and that 1mb i/o will be maxed out.

1mb io for shared is low, I have a really cheap shared account with Hawk Host and have 5mb/s io.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad