Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ikoula ignored my emails more then 30 hour - No service - Already paid - Bad service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ikoula ignored my emails more then 30 hour - No service - Already paid - Bad service

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited June 2015 in General

Hi guys,

I usually not write bad things about providers as they do their best almost. But now i am a little bit angry about them.

Yesterday around 12AM (06.29) i ordered 5EUR +10 EUR setup fee ,limited stock atom server. Then i paid the invoice within minutes. Also i sent my passport to their wonderful validation team.

I also sent 2-3 messages here to @ikoula but he said: i have to wait.

Okay after 30 hour he said i send a message to sales. Okay i sent.

Sorry, we’re temporarily out of our servers Green Fish Promo. Our most popular products sell out quickly !

We’re working to restock but do not have a date at this time.

If you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock and to apply for a refund please relpy to this email.

Thank you for your trust and feel free to contact us for further information.

Well @ikoula said if the server not in stock they remove the offer from their website.

Well actually this is a very bad omen for a provider. So i think if you cant provision why you allow me to order? Why you allow me to pay? Why not remove the offer? Who ordered later then me already have the server.

Thats so unfair. I not care its a budget server or not. If the provider provide something then complete it.

Thanked by 1Issam2204

Comments

• TripleflixTripleflix Member
    edited June 2015

im not very happy with ikoula either, i setup an autorenew payment only they disabled this after 3 months and "send me mails" and "tried to call" and the server got removed from my account and i had to find out cus of a monitor mail (loving nixstat! really good service from @vfuse)

well guess its cus they are french...

• ShadeShade Member

Do you really need this server so urgent that you have to post this? C'mon this is a low budget server for around 5 Euro... take it easy buddy!

Thanked by 2edan alexvolk
  • @Tripleflix said:
    im not very happy with ikoula either, i setup an autorenew payment only they disabled this after 3 months and "send me mails" and "tried to call" and the server got removed from my account and i had to find out cus of a monitor mail (loving nixstat! really good service from vfuse)

Auch. Sorry to hear.... Well its not an online.net quality but similar to firstheberg i think.

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

@Shade said:
    Do you really need this server so urgent that you have to post this? C'mon this is a low budget server for around 5 Euro... take it easy buddy!

Its not about the price. The problem is:

Sorry out of stock. Please try later. But who ordered it later then me he has the server. Thats the problem.

So my main problem is why they offer if they cant provide.... 5 eur is nothing.

• 764664764664 Member

I had the same experience when they ran the previous offer.

• I agree.

What pisses me off the most is that I god damn sent them my ID card and now they are telling me they have no stock. Why don't you request ID verification only and only if you are sure that client "X" can have a server?

It's not the money, it's the false statement of "as long as you see the "ORDER" button the servers are available". I ordered at 12AM UTC and the server is not available. But I saw the order button clickable up to 3PM or even later!

You can say whatever you want about OVH, but gosh they are fast in delivering and no ID required (at least with me). Gotta love my KS :)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

You always get what you pay for.. Also they collect copies of ID, this illegal

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

meh move on, not worth your time posting this.

Thanked by 2edan alexvolk
  • AlajosAlajos Member

fitvpn said: Also they collect copies of ID

All cheap provider do the same.

• @Alajos said:
    All cheap provider do the same.

I dont think so...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ZweiTiger said: I dont think so...

Your right they are not all the same, but really it should be no surprise when this happens with one,

• ehabehab Member

@ZweiTiger @Issam2204 when this happens it only means its for your own good, i believe your about to find something better. As for ID's i think this company is well established and maybe next time if you order it gets through quicker :D relax and have a nice day.

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • this is why you should go for OVH :) better, faster and more reliable

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2015

@ZweiTiger That happend also to Online.net that they vent ouf ot stock of kidechires and could not deliver on time. Same to OVH, seems like a common issue.

Thanked by 2netomx edan
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

Alajos said: All cheap provider do the same.

Got it only few times. From US based providers most time. They like check your docs

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

"you get what you pay for" - "it's not about money, it's about false promises and bad handling of the situation"

/thread

• Yes their website sucks and they probably should work on it but it seems that you can still get the server you want but just have to wait a bit, i would advise you to do just that.

• I had the same issue but hey you forgot that first come verified - first served.

They do use parallels billing platform (probably) and it's a bit different than popular WHMCS.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

4n0nx said: "you get what you pay for" - "it's not about money, it's about false promises and bad handling of the situation"

If you buy for $25-35 per month,not a $5 per month probably they will not kick off you That what I meant

• They really shouldn't take money for something that they may not be able to supply. Also, if verification is so important then they should request it immediately on receipt of order.

Thanked by 2Issam2204 4n0nx
  • I also have the bad experience recently with them.

• edanedan Member
    edited July 2015

They replied:

If you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock and to apply for a refund please reply to this email.

Just ask refund then.

Its 5 euro server so you must be patient, I am waiting my box too. I have their 5 euro server from previous offer and its run fine.

Patient

Once upon a time my SoyouStart account already validated and VAT removed and somehow there was a glitch and I need to send them my ID again when ordering 16 IPs and their E-3 lineup (SSD-4).

So order and paid but not get the box or the IPs yet. After one week, contacting them about the orders, well ignored. Contact them again after another week, ah ignored too. And after 1 month their support replied and ask me to send my ID again but meh I don't do it, so around 90 eur are gone with the wind. The funny thing during 1 month waiting I'm snap a few more boxes + the IPs and did not experience a similar incident.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Most of cheap hosting providers are lazy because of they have a lot of work (fixing server load, crashed vps, tons of ticket, etc)

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited July 2015

If you don't care about location just get a Atom for $5/6/7 pm (can't remember but its close) with Delimiter, I believe that's on a yearly payment though.

[Edit] $5pm annual, $10 pm normally

http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=A2302100&;

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

ATHK said: If you don't care about location just get a Atom for $5/6/7 pm (can't remember but its close) with Delimiter

Yeah, but:

• Worse processor
    • Half the RAM
    • Less (iSCSI) storage
    • Not unmetered

The Ikoula crazy offers are a much better bang for the buck, at least for me.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Nyr said:
    The Ikoula crazy offers are a much better bang for the buck, at least for me.

True, but at least you know you're dealing with a company that's been around for years (Delimiter) unlike this, which is too good to be true almost GVH style..

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

ATHK said: True, but at least you know you're dealing with a company that's been around for years (Delimiter) unlike this, which is too good to be true almost GVH style..

Ikoula has been around for much longer than Delimiter. They aren't the best of the best, but neither is Delimiter from what I heard. I don't have personal experience with Delimiter, though.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Nyr said:
    Ikoula has been around for much longer than Delimiter. They aren't the best of the best, but neither is Delimiter from what I heard. I don't have personal experience with Delimiter, though.

Really? I've never heard of that company..

• ATHK said: Really? I've never heard of that company..

Creation Date: 29-jan-1998

• ATHKATHK Member

@Rallias said:
    Creation Date: 29-jan-1998

I've never heard of that company