Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to lease a /24 APNIC block
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to lease a /24 APNIC block

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

Looking to lease a /24, offers here or PM are fine or if anyone already has a larger block routed in Leaseweb SG then perhaps a smaller block as I don't need a full /24 in reality.

Cheers.

Ant.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Leaseweb route own subnets? Is it SG only thing?

Otherwise: Ask Harry, we got some new APNIC blocks.
    @concerto49

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

They offered it in the past in NL, I assume they wont have any specific reason not to given that they have VERY strict IP limits and also charge $5 (SGD) per IP.

And thanks for tagging Harry, never thought to just ask direct :)

• The requirements come from APNIC direct, sadly.

Really hard to allocate anyone anything without strict, to the letter justification in APNIC for new resource holders these days.

Wintereise said: The requirements come from APNIC direct, sadly.

Really hard to allocate anyone anything without strict, to the letter justification in APNIC for new resource holders these days.

Thanks, that would explain why I can find so little info, I will just have to apply to APNIC direct then.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Thanks, that would explain why I can find so little info, I will just have to apply to APNIC direct then.

https://www.apnic.net/services/apply-for-resources

Yep ^

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • APNIC leasing is a bitch, only some Indians do that - Easier to sign up yourself, in the long run also cheaper.

• Guess it's been answered :). Let me know if you need anything else.