Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How often does this happen to you?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How often does this happen to you?

bijan588bijan588 Member
edited August 2012 in General

I was trying to Buy Guild Wars 2, and instead of La Jolla for my city I put Al Jolla, and they froze my account.

I have to go in person to fix this now.

Sigh, anybody have similar story's?

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Sorry, but that made me laugh :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • edited August 2012

I have no idea what you're talking about or what half those words mean.

BUT

I signed up for Minecraft and my username is my real name. I thought that'd just be for signing in/out of my minecraft account on their website, not my in game name. So because of that, I rarely ever play and I'd have to buy a new account to get a new name.

FML

Thanked by 1klikli
  • مواد مخدر بد است، من تا به حال برای نصب این شخصیت را بر روی کامپیوتر من من فارسی بمکد.

• @bijan588 said: مواد مخدر بد است، من تا به حال برای نصب این شخصیت را بر روی کامپیوتر من من فارسی بمکد.

"Drugs are bad, I had to install it on my PC my character sucks Persian."

???

• @bijan588 said: مواد مخدر بد است، من تا به حال برای نصب این شخصیت را بر روی کامپیوتر من من فارسی بمکد

Damn, how can one learn to read/write this. The symbols are beautiful but they all look almost the same to me.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • @rds100 said: Damn, how can one learn to read/write this. The symbols are beautiful but they all look almost the same to me.

شما می توانید با استفاده از گوگل ترجمه.

• @rds100 said: Damn, how can one learn to read/write this. The symbols are beautiful but they all look almost the same to me.

اگر شما در حال خواندن این مطلب به احتمال زیاد شما با استفاده از گوگل ترجمه

• @MannDude i know about google translate, but i prefer to use my brain instread of google :) And these symbols seem to be incompatible with my brain for now.

• وهت تهه فک یس تهیس؟

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@MannDude said: I'd have to buy a new account to get a new name.

I'm sure if you emailed them they'd change it.

• See, I dont use google translate cause I am boss.

• میلک شیک من به ارمغان می آورد تمام پسران به حیاط، من دوست دارم اما من به اتهام
    @gsrdgrdghd.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I always thought Persian had a different script to Arabic but apparently not, to me all of that looks like garbage, it's an Arabic script but with random letters to me :P

• @Jacob said: میلک شیک من به ارمغان می آورد تمام پسران به حیاط، من دوست دارم اما من به اتهام

@gsrdgrdghd.

wat? The script i've used could only convert latin to arabic script, not reverse.