Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

80k Budget PC - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

80k Budget PC

2»

Comments

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

Well i got the bad shit Asus Z97-GAMER edition. Well its the best motherboard for now. And budget series? Sure.. Sure! Also i got the bad shit corsair 600W PSU which is working almost 5 year. Its also a shit....its silent - sarcasm -

• Dillybob said: What exactly is your point of bashing Asus and making an over-generalization that no one believes?

already stated my points , you have not.. and stop changing the subject, answer the question please or cease your WHT rants which are unwarranted.

or maybe you are a asus fanboy?

• vladka24vladka24 Member
    edited June 2015

Ayeee 750 ti is a good card. Also avoid the corsair CX brand if possible. For this build it might be fine to get the cx 500 watt version.

But if you're going to upgrade to beefer
    hardware forget the CX line up. Even if the wattage is fine, forget it! People reported it destroying their hardware with more watt demanding things.

I speak for alot of people here, TarZ please fuck off.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • MikeInMikeIn Member

*Some models of broadwell (just 5 models in Desktop) <- Very limited | Wont be available for now

price of GTX 750ti 10.5-13.5k | GTX 960 From 17K

G.skill RAM 1600 8GB 5-5.5K

*Try to get the list from local market + online. Sometimes Local market can also be cheap.

x99 - z97 Difference is like 10K.

• Better get an AMD GPU - Cheaper.