Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something Extraordinary About You? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something Extraordinary About You?

Comments

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@Infinity - 2 DAN in Eskrima, beside that military CQB and knife fighting.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Pencak Silat? :D

Silat, I've done that before, Malaysian isn't it?

@gbshouse said: @Infinity - 2 DAN in Eskrima, beside that military CQB and knife fighting.

Interesting, I've done a few different types of martial arts but now I just stick to Kickboxing and Thai Boxing, not that I particularly like it.

• Pencak Silat is originally from Indonesia :)

• @Xeoncross said: I'm the only long-time lowendtalk member who has never cussed at another member, talked bad about someone, or got in a fight. Though, I suppose there is a first time for everything.

It doesn't seem like much, but I like to find solutions rather than cause problems. To that end I've authored over 30 open source projects followed by hundreds of developers and run two tutorial sites.

So why did I just write this? Am I just trying to look good here?

A lot of people just accept their unhelpful attitudes as normal - and even acceptable. I want people to see that we can help each other and there isn't a need for some of the strife that goes on a day-by-day basis. If I can manage to hold my tongue once in a while, you can too.

In the end it's more helpful, yet often tougher to do this than the more impressive feats we do.

Because being nice and helpful doesn't get you fanfare.

What a tool. Why are you such a tool? Man. You really are a tool. Tool.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I like burritos. A lot. I've been known to drive up to 5 hours for food, and I'm not even fat...yet.

• AsadAsad Member

@subigo No offence, but your posts lately have come across a little asshole-ish.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @AsadHaider People that are hidden behind a keyboard, a screen and their NIC always think that for some reason they are immune, anonymous or better than everyone else. This has been an issue since the mid to late 90's, when the masses started having access to the Internet. I remember a few people having their asses kicked over crap they said in a IRC channel. So don't be to hard on @subigo - this is an almost 2 decade old problem and it's not unique to him by any stretch.

• @toratekdotnet said: @AsadHaider People that are hidden behind a keyboard, a screen and their NIC always think that for some reason they are immune, anonymous or better than everyone else. This has been an issue since the mid to late 90's, when the masses started having access to the Internet. I remember a few people having their asses kicked over crap they said in a IRC channel. So don't be to hard on @subigo - this is an almost 2 decade old problem and it's not unique to him by any stretch.

Suck a dick. Most everyone knows my real name and address.

• @subigo I didn't insult you or curse you out so please watch your language.

• @toratekdotnet said: @subigo I didn't insult you or curse you out so please watch your language.

Or what? You're going to cry?

• @subigo or go fuck yourself.

• subigosubigo Member
    edited August 2012

@toratekdotnet said: @subigo or go fuck yourself.

Ah. Poor guy. Big bad anonymous Internet bullies are making you say bad words.

• @subigo this is what you said to me: "Suck a dick." - I did not start cursing and I thought that everyone was civilized around here, but I was wrong. I asked you to please be civilized, but you kept at it. I am not just going to let you continuously insult me.

• @Zen said: ...nah, nevermind.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer for copyright infringement.

http://zenssh.com

• @Jack far from be it to use foul language, I absolutely hate to insult anyone or take any discussion to a personal level. I am sorry but I had to say something to @subigo, otherwise he wasn't going to stop.
    I see this pretty often, that people come to a forum to vent, but it's absolutely the wrong place to do it. If you want stress relief you can always work out, jog or hit something (a pillow maybe?!). Talking dirty on a forum and insulting others isn't the way to do it.

Thanked by 1Xeoncross
  • @Infinity said: I'm just a 14 year old twat.

@Infinity, did you know in America, a twat is slang for a females genitalia.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @toratekdotnet said: @Jack far from be it to use foul language, I absolutely hate to insult anyone or take any discussion to a personal level. I am sorry but I had to say something to @subigo, otherwise he wasn't going to stop.

I see this pretty often, that people come to a forum to vent, but it's absolutely the wrong place to do it. If you want stress relief you can always work out, jog or hit something (a pillow maybe?!). Talking dirty on a forum and insulting others isn't the way to do it

Eat a dick.

• @Jack thanks allot for the advice. I wouldn't have uttered a single bad word if after I asked him to behave he would have stopped. I guess you can see my point. I know that this isn't WHT. I am not hanging around there anymore, and if I am it's in the Web Hosting Lounge. I find that people tend to get very passionate about things they shouldn't. Treat being here as R&R, and relax.

• @subigo Your behavior tells volumes about your mind, so I would stop if I where you. If not, keep going, I won't say anything to you anymore, I promise.

• @Jack Me to. Maybe someone should send a feature request to Vanilla Forums.

• This thread sure took a nose dive.....

• @serverbear You think you're disappointed, I got two threads of my own that went nowhere.

• What is "dick"?
    And how do we can buy / eat it?

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @toratekdotnet said: @subigo Your behavior tells volumes about your mind, so I would stop if I where you. If not, keep going, I won't say anything to you anymore, I promise.

Thank you for the advice, sir. I shall do my best to take your words into consideration as I grow and flourish online. In the meantime, may you enjoy many dicks, which I suggest you eat.

• @subigo If this would be my thread it would be one thing, but @serverbear is not a provider, he's actually working really hard to bring useful and relevant information to this community. You are a person that shows zero consideration and / or compassion to others, shame on you!

On a different note:
    If I had, or if I ever will have my own hosting forum or any kind of forum then members could join only by providing their debit/credit cards. For the first offense there would be a mild $50 fine, for the second it would be $100 and the third it would be $500. Their membership would end on the fourth. I bet that people would learn really fast how to behave.

• @toratekdotnet said: @subigo If this would be my thread it would be one thing, but @serverbear is not a provider, he's actually working really hard to bring useful and relevant information to this community. You are a person that shows zero consideration and / or compassion to others, shame on you!

On a different note:

If I had, or if I ever will have my own hosting forum or any kind of forum then members could join only by providing their debit/credit cards. For the first offense there would be a mild $50 fine, for the second it would be $100 and the third it would be $500. Their membership would end on the fourth. I bet that people would learn really fast how to behave.

Good God you're a fucking moron! Are you older than 18? Serious question.

• The guy got bitched out and had a couple of bad threads, so now he has an entire sandbox in his vagina about LET, and he's going to troll as many threads as he can until he gets banned. But he'll do it all while claiming he's the victim, and simultaneously saying other people are immature.

Thanked by 2DeletedUser Inglar
  • @Soylent said: The guy got bitched out and had a couple of bad threads, so now he has an entire sandbox in his vagina about LET, and he's going to troll as many threads as he can until he gets banned. But he'll do it all while claiming he's the victim, and simultaneously saying other people are immature.

Huh? Come on cowboy, I suggest you read my comment history. I've considered 90% of this forum inbred-retards since day one.

• @subigo Could you at least try to be mature and nice?

Thanked by 2DeletedUser Randy