Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual L5520 $29/mo, Dual E5420 $20/mo, Dedicated Core VPS $6.50/month, Colo your disks $10/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual L5520 $29/mo, Dual E5420 $20/mo, Dedicated Core VPS $6.50/month, Colo your disks $10/month

2»

Comments

• @sin - try https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=176 and you should get it for $65/year

Thanked by 1sin
  • What kind of drive does the E3-1225 come with? The same 2.5" as most of the others?

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited June 2015

@evilghaleon - WD RE3 last time I looked. 2.5" disks are used on blade servers as those are the only disks small enough to run on them. All pizza box servers are 3.5"

Most of these units are available as blades or pizza boxes (except X5150, E3 which are blade and pizzabox respectively)

Thanked by 1evilghaleon
  • sinsin Member

Awesome, thanks Mark - I plan on ordering one over the weekend :)

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @MarkTurner, why are you not replying to my PM to you? I just a need a test IP in your LA location. I'm very interested in your offerings and latency is important to me. I hope you will reply soon.

• Hi @MarkTurner

I am interest to order this
    How to order, when i am follow link its can't edit configuration when place a order

@MarkTurner said:
    azratech - It will cost $38/month ($20 + $10 RAM + $8 IPs)

• azratech said: I am interest to order this How to order, when i am follow link its can't edit configuration when place a order

Send an email to [email protected] and Steve will setup the order for you.

• @MarkTurner, hellooooo? I'm sorry, but can you give some test IPs of your locations? I'm a customer asking nicely for a test IP to test the latency from my location because latency is very important to the type of service that I'll be hosting. I'm very interested with your offerings, sir. If you don't mind. Ignoring basic pre-sale questions isn't good for your business.

• @MuServers - please contact [email protected], they will be able to assist you.

• @MarkTurner, already contacted them yesterday, but no one answers my email. Can you PM me with the test IPs?

• Thank you @MarkTurner
    I already contact sales and make a order.
    Fast response and fast delivery.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @azratech - Thanks for the feedback!

• does delimitervps has any cheap dedi with ssd disk?

• @serampangan - there is this offer:

• 2 x Quad Core L5520 Xeon
    • 8GB RAM
    • 120GB SSD
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth
    • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
    • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
    • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, etc
    • Unmanaged

$29/month

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=170

Coupon AGUC873LKC

Thanked by 1andiklive
  • HTMLHTML Member
    edited June 2015

@MarkTurner are these dedicated server ddos protected? or any basic firewall protection?

and one more thing can you replace the 500GB Disk with a 120GB SSD for first dedi plan (E5420 Xeon) like you did for second plan in above post?

• @HTML - DDOS Protection, in the meaning null-routing yes, if you mean DDOS mitigation then no.

There are no SSD offers with the E5420, you can replace the 500GB with 120GB SSD for $5/month extra.

• Anyone can post benchmarks from HP Blade Server - 2 x Quad E5420 Xeon server?

• Got any network benchmarks?

• @ XxNisseGamerxX

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5420 @ 2.50GHz
    Number of cores : 8
    CPU frequency : 2499.848 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 7868 MB
    Total amount of swap : 7999 MB
    System uptime : 8 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 108MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 34.2MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 70.6MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 12.1MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 16.5MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 53.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 8.02MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 30.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 30.8MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 69.2MB/s
    I/O speed : 92.3 MB/s
  • Hello Mark, I have dedicated server (one in your signature), wanted to know if I want to add an extra HDD of 250GB/500GB for 3-4 months what would be the cost to do so?
    Thanks in advance.

• @rahoolm - if you email [email protected], then Steve will be able to give you the available options for your server.