Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Closing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Closing

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited August 2012

Was it ever open?

@Randy: Can we buy your customers? We'll treat them a lot better; they'll be happier.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Damian Just ask his customer. Pretty sure he posts here.

• @Damian said: @Randy: Can we buy your customers? We'll treat them a lot better; they'll be happier.

>

@Damian Wants to be a windows VPS provider (:

• How many does he have?

Thanked by 1onepound
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Not many, I think just about half a page in WHMCS if I remember correctly. Half were LET'ers.

• @Infinity said: Not many, I think just about half a page in WHMCS if I remember correctly. Half were LET'ers.

>

AAARND 3rd parties saw sensitive clients data?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Taylor said: AAARND 3rd parties saw sensitive clients data?

No, I was going to work for Randy, I started off but backed out.

• I backed out from purchasing from Randy after following the Randy saga. Lucky. We decided to delay our Windows based projects partly due to the costs involved.

• GaryGary Member

@Zen said: I didn't realize he charged 1$/month

Easy to do when you're using warez'd keys, I guess.

I'm glad to see Randy's realised this isn't the business for him, at least not at the moment. He never seemed like a bad guy, just not a bright guy either.

• GaryGary Member

Ok, easier then.

Hopefully MS doesn't now come after him for using dodgy keys...

• TazTaz Member

Bah, LSN is too expensive. I can do e3-1270 4x1TB hd with 32gb ram and /27 +HW raid for.under 250< and that is from one if the premium DC.

• I dont care what. You guys think about me. so just shutup and move on.

All refunfs has ben completed.
    Remember neo's first deadpoool? i am sure none have even gotten a refund.

LSN is a good provider.

I wont visit LET anymore.

I will be back someday and it wont be a deadpool

• @Randy said: I will be back someday

...after the next school year ends.

• neo was in the deadpoool? When?

• @Randy said: I wont visit LET anymore.

>

I will start taking bets.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

Randy will setup a new name to use on LET next time.

• I will be back. and this time i will do it the right way

LAkid blothub

• Note that I never ran BH, @Randy. I only had the domain and it was run by a different guy.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited August 2012

@Boltersdriveer so according to @Randy you deadpooled BH and opened Loomhosts.
    but you are claiming you owned the domain and let others use it?
    this is getting funnier..

• @LAKid: Not really, the domain belonged to me, services were offered by another person who eventually deadpooled it and started SleekHosts (which also deadpooled, I believe). Some members of the community may be familiar with the guy, @Infinity, for instance.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • Ah, thanks, I don't understand why @Randy drag you into the crap...

• Yep, he was @Jack. He then shut it down for god-knows-why and implied it was my fault, then transferred to MRH for a bit and started SleekHosts again though.

• not to be racist... but @Randy being singaporean... his instinct is to do the right thing at the end...

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@jcaleb said: not to be racist... but @Randy being singaporean... his instinct is to do the right thing at the end...

sounds good then. i will be back :) cya people. @jarland and M, you shall always be my personal doctors :)

• LSN is a good provider.

@Randy, they host /h/ackforums.net and /b/otnets knowingly.

Anyways, it is very sad to hear your hosting services close down.
    Hope you have a comeback from this soon.

• Much respect bro!

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited August 2012

/b/otnets knowingly. - Nope

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Hackforums uses botnets to attack sites?

• @GIANT_CRAB said: Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Hackforums uses botnets to attack sites?

HackForums users sell access to different botnets using the forum, but no botnets are (at least knowingly?) hosted on the HF site itself

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited August 2012

HackForums users sell access to different botnets using the forum, but no botnets are (at least knowingly?) hosted on the HF site itself

Sure there is section on there about it but they don't use LSN's network to host the CC.

Oh, thanks for correcting me :)