Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why it's hard to find a big website hosted on online.net? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why it's hard to find a big website hosted on online.net?

2»

Comments

• isalemisalem Member
    edited June 2015

@joepie91 said:
    And yeah, I've already told him that a debt collector would have absolutely no leg to stand on here.

Same thing happened here, had to let one of the dedicated limited boxes away because of an "error with your bank card" after paying normally for 4 months .. bank confirmed it was their fault everytime, support were just unhelpful and rude.

Their payment system is screwed up, but their ego is so far up theirs to admit it, they simply dont care. Had to pay the invoice with a friend's card to get it overwith.

@op, Bottom line, DO NOT even try to approach them or host anything serious with them. If you do, its your funeral, don't come whining afterwards whatever happens.

• @isalem said:
    op, Bottom line, DO NOT even try to approach them or host anything serious with them. If you do, its your funeral, don't come whining afterwards whatever happens.

Well i am host with them critical bussiness things. No problem. Well i live in the EU , as they too there is no credit card issues for me.

But i got many credit card issues with serverloft.eu. Pleae try their system then say online.net pay system is shit. lol. :)

Thanked by 1isalem