Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aurimas Rapalis, the Owner of Hostinger was murdered on 30th of last month.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aurimas Rapalis, the Owner of Hostinger was murdered on 30th of last month.

rahulksrahulks Member
edited June 2015 in General

His Photo Image and video hosting by TinyPic

31 year-old Aurimas Rapalio, who is suspected of murdering Aurimas Rapalis. Kaunas District Court allowed the arrest of Kaunas businessman Aurimas Rapalio .

Conflict of flats Kant street came early Friday morning - about 4 hours. the clinics were delivered by the two people .

The Police Department of the summary says that it is suspected that the men injured during the conflict with each other. The conflict took place in a luxury apartment block in the center of Kaunas. This multistory home to more than one famous person.

Computer services all over the world providing the company Hostinger "owner Mr Rapalis Kaunas was famous and hobby powerful and very expensive cars - the Audi R8 , Ferrari 458 Italy and so on. On Sunday, Mr Rapalis has become a donor - his organs donated for transplantation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Where have you found this news?

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2015

cassa said: Where have you found this news?

I just tried to find out who owns Hostinger and i happened to find this news at
    http://www.delfi.lt/temos/aurimas-rapalis/

• :) so much free time

• Guys, are you sure it isn't a hoax or something like that?

• ReetusReetus Member

31 year-old Aurimas Rapalio, who is suspected of murdering Aurimas Rapalis.

Clearly a dispute over who had the better last name.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I've never heard of Hostinger before so I decided to Google them and found this: http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2015/04/28/hostinger-hosts-over-90-of-all-steam-phishing-sites.html

Looks like a stand up operation. [/sarcasm]

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@KuJoe said:
    I've never heard of Hostinger before so I decided to Google them and found this: http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2015/04/28/hostinger-hosts-over-90-of-all-steam-phishing-sites.html

Looks like a stand up operation. [/sarcasm]

Ofcource! they have free hosting service too!

Free hosting = phishing hosting

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@adxn said:
    Free hosting = phishing hosting

False. There are responsible and competent free hosting providers out there (like myself).

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

KuJoe said: False. There are responsible and competent free hosting providers out there (like myself).

Ye but you take care of free hosting accounts too but Hostinger never cared about their free hosting accounts!

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

Just to confirm:

Aurimas Rapalis - 17 yrs old - murdered - Owner of Hostinger

Aurimas Rapalio - 31 yrs old - murderer

Correct?

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2015

@jmginer said:
    Just to confirm:

Aurimas Rapalis - 17 yrs old - murdered - Owner of Hostinger

Aurimas Rapalio - 31 yrs old - murderer

Correct?

I think so.

• Marketing play, move along nothing to see here.

• Source please?

• LMAO. The OP is a massive troll:

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Damn.

Well, RIP... My condolences.. :(

What was the 'conflict'? An argument or what?

Edit: 'conflict arose because of money'

Lawl... Fuck...

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2015

@Dillybob said:
    LMAO. The OP is a massive troll:

Well, i think, i was the first to post this news on a website in "English" .....so maybe thats why u didn't find any thing else using google..

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Dillybob
    I've read your posts here and in other threads and I would like to give you some advice that would your stay here at LET more enjoyable: think before you post. There are times when a joke is appropriate and there are times when it is better to shut up.
    Hope you can learn to see when to do what.

• KuJoe said: I've never heard of Hostinger

Have you heard of 000WebHost or youhosting(It gives Free reseller webhosting ) or vps.me or Hosting24 ?

All of them are owned by Hostinger .

If i am correct they made boxbilling and Zyro Builder.

Thanked by 1Traffic
    edited June 2015

mikho said: I've read your posts here and in other threads and I would like to give you some advice that would your stay here at LET more enjoyable: think before you post. There are times when a joke is appropriate and there are times when it is better to shut up.

Hope you can learn to see when to do what.

I copied the OP's text into google and there were no search results except linking back to this page. Thus, I came to the conclusion he was a troll. But, infact, he translated the article himself which he did not state in his OP. How am I supposed to know?

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

RIP. Really Shocking.

• adxn said: Hostinger never cared about their free hosting accounts!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

@Dillybob said:
    How am I supposed to know?

It was not this post alone that made me reply to you. This could pass as an honest mistake, if I may give an example of poor judgement it would be your attempt to impersonate someone else with a false "announcement" in another thread. In my humble opinion that was bad taste and poor judgement.

I've seen so many new users here that started on the wrong foot with the rest of the community and getting back on track is not the easiest task. It takes a long time and if a mistake is done, ever so insignificant, it will force you to start over all over again.

I've read your opinion on WHT and the mods over there, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here but believe it or not, this place can also turn into an ugly piece of shit hell hole. It takes less then a second if you get on the wrong foot with the wrong members.

Thanked by 2switsys Janevski
    edited June 2015

mikho said: I've read your opinion on WHT and the mods over there, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here but believe it or not, this place can also turn into an ugly piece of shit hell hole. It takes less then a second if you get on the wrong foot with the wrong members.

I have a special place in my heart for L.E.T. For a couple of reasons actually:

1) I have an old account here that has several thousands of posts and I forgot the login details to it so this is my new one.

2) The community here is actually beneficial and knowledgeable as compared to WHT (look my recent topics, they all have received great help)

3) The mods here are more layed back and let people express opinions freely unlike WHT.
    (Think of WHT like a high school atmosphere as compared to a college atmosphere). In Highschool, we couldn't wear hats, but in college, no one gives a shit. This is how I view LET.

4) Several years ago I wrote a couple plugins for WHMCS analyzing WHT's population and user statistics for a web-hosting company that I found off of LET. I eventually made some really nice friends from doing that, it opened many doors.

And I'm just joking with the Jonny announcement posts, little bit of trolling makes me laugh and feel good.

• mikho said: It takes less then a second if you get on the wrong foot with the wrong members.

you are making it sound like a mafia rule...

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Dillybob said: 1) I have an old account here that has several thousands of posts and I forgot the login details to it so this is my new one.

Who were you previously?

TarZZ92 said: you are making it sound like a mafia rule...

Your point being?

@TarZZ92 said:
    you are making it sound like a mafia rule...

You have been here long enough to know what I'm talking about. :)

If you can't please the LET crowd things can get ugly.

Thanked by 1Janevski

@Dillybob said:
    And I'm just joking with the Jonny announcement posts, little bit of trolling doesn't hurt no one, especially since it's about GreenValueHost imo.

Actually you are wrong here. Being a dick against someone else is never accepted in my book. Especially when that person is not around to defend himself.

@Dillybob said:
    I have an old account here that has several thousands of posts and I forgot the login details to it so this is my new one.

Feel free to PM your old account name and I will see if your older posts make me change my opinion about you.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited June 2015

mikho said: You have been here long enough to know what I'm talking about. :)

probably longer than you... but people need to learn to treat others with respect and not use a fear type system which you seem to endorse.