Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
edited August 2012 in General

Comments

• this?
    http://www.easevps.com/vps-plans/index.htm

livechat seems to be away, give it a shot?

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Oh bro,dont conclude so early.maybe they are just on the way to BBQ :D

• The livechat is a cheat only. Also cannot be used. As you want to write anything, the status of support become away.

• Jack has tagged the owner, he should respond to this shortly

@Randy said: Jack has tagged the owner, he should respond to this shortly

Guessing LET will become the largest providers' helpdesk of the world.

• @dearroy I am very disappointed with this poor ticket service. I just want to get some information from them before buying their vps. Now, I think I need to consider it again or look for another one.

• @Randy I know it. I think LET should be more suitable to become a largest support tickets system. Throw out another one.

• @Jack That is same, guy. If someone write a post in LET or WHT, the missing providers will also appear. lol

@guyusoftware said: I am very disappointed with this poor ticket service. I just want to get some information from them before buying their vps. Now, I think I need to consider it again or look for another one.

You should give them a try 'cause sales department response time ranges.
    And you cannot judge a provider just by the response time of sales department too.
    I think Jacob will give you answer.
    While the title you input is really bad.you are damaging a brand's reputation.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: Is that easevps is gone? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

Easy, A one man show is hard work... he will certainly respond

• Well school did just start...

Thanked by 3klikli Gary eastonch
  • @dearroy Soladrive could reply us within 15 minutes but another one need to thought about this and that until forget to reply or delay to reply until one day, two days or more. What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

• @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer no matter one man or two man or many man.

@guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

It's your right to choose a provider judging by thieir response time.
    however you cannot,conclude a provider 'is gone',so early and easily,sir.
    One day is not too long,in my opinion.

• @Jack said: Your point is?

he is busy with things, a one man show company was never easy to handle., i am sure you kow what i mean jack, you yourself is a one man show, :)

OP Give them time...

• ChiefChief Member
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

Alright, now that's a little ridiculous. Somehow I don't think @Jacob woke up yesterday and thought "hey i'll scare the bejesus out of @guyusoftware." It's a one man show, it's quite possible something has happened beyond his control that has him away at this stage.

However, considering your eagerness to open a thread about it so quickly you may find other hosts ignore your inquiries in future.

• @guyusoftware said: @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer

Aaaand you are not a customer of them. So stop whining.

• @dearroy said: @guyusoftware said: What is the reason to make customer so scared about the provider?

It's your right to choose a provider judging by thieir response time.
    however you cannot,conclude a provider 'is gone',so early and easily,sir.
    One day is not too long,in my opinion.

indeed, he might have a 911 issue that needs to be looked at first?

• @gsrdgrdghd said: @guyusoftware said: @Randy I think there is the responsibility of provider to reply the tickets of customer

Aaaand you are not a customer of them. So stop whining.

i am with you on this.

• @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me? That is wrong action, man.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@guyusoftware said: Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me?

Yes. But @Jacob is most likely not ignoring you, he just didn't reply within 24 hours.

• @guyusoftware said: @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me? That is wrong action, man.

i would not do that, and i am sure @jacob wont do that also.

@guyusoftware said: @Randy @gsrdgrdghd Is that if I didnt bought service from you and you can ignore me?

If i were them,i will ignore you.too.

• @gsrdgrdghd @Randy I know that I am too anxious and was wrong to write down this subject. I have fixed it.

• @dearroy said: If i were them,i will ignore you.too.

why is that so/

@Zen said: I wouldn't want you as a client. :)

why is that so?

he is too anxious .. thats all

learn to control yourself and wait @guyusoftware

• @dearroy If you do this action, that means that your service met some trouble and you need to find out it. :)

• guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
    edited August 2012

@Zen That is your choice.

• @guyusoftware said: If you do this action, that means that your service met some trouble and you need to find out it. :)

I am sorry? i did not get that? ???

• @Randy nothing at all. lol

• @Zen said: Because clients like this cause problems, this is just the first sign of impulse and other traits. I and many other LEB providers would not want a client that is impulsive, cannot comprehend 3rd party circumstances.. and acts as if he is the only client. There is such thing as a bad client.

Ahh. yes. but i am sure he dosen't mean anything in a bad way, all he wants is some response. and again i have to say once again its a one man show, it dose take awhile for him to respond, maybe you should have waited a little while before posting?

what is done , has been done and cannot be reversed, so just try to keep yourself cool before posting this OP. ( i have learned it the hard way)