Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have Xfuse disappeared? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have Xfuse disappeared?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@XFS_Nicole said:
    It's funny. I make 1 comment towards a person aka TOMMY. And I'm the bad person? All you people do is cut down my husband's business. Everyday we have to hear how horrible XFS is and all the decisions Duke has made. You don't think that's wrong and inappropriate? Im not on here for the business aspects. I don't even do anything on XFuse (work wise). So what I said to him was as a WIFE! Not an employee. It's frustrating to see this mess everyday. I'm not the type to start drama or even comment on the drama. But when you get to a breaking point, enough is enough. That is why Duke has decided to be done with GVH and TacVPS. Yes, we all know it was told that it wouldn't work, "bad decision". But he was only trying to help. Regardless, it's whatever we'll never hear the end of it. I'm done on here.

Run far. Null route lowendtalk.com on your system in the host file if you have to. The only way to find this place friendly is to to contribute in the way of helping people out. If you're here to defend the reputation of your husband, this place will eat you alive. You will never be pleased with the response and everything you say and do will be used against you in the court of LET.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

XFS_Duke said: Hello,

See, now every time I look at a post by you it's like seeing nuggets. Apologising for mistakes, telling people it won't happen again, focussing now in the right areas, the only way is up...

Thanked by 3Dylan switsys netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

Jar said: will be used against you in the court of LET

I saw what you did there.

Thanked by 3jar ryanarp netomx
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

XFS_Duke said: TacVPS was a sub brand that I relaunched for the GVH clients.

That is a lie.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Jar said: in the court of LET

In the LowEndJustice system, the people are represented by two separate but equally important groups -- the providers who defraud them, and the trolls who enable them. These are their stories.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Jar said:
    Run far. Null route lowendtalk.com on your system in the host file if you have to. The only way to find this place friendly is to to contribute in the way of helping people out. If you're here to defend the reputation of your husband, this place will eat you alive. You will never be pleased with the response and everything you say and do will be used against you in the court of LET.

A court run by kids such as yourself right?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

BharatB said: A court run by kids such as yourself right?

Bantz, m8.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • LeeLee Veteran

BharatB said: A court run by kids such as yourself right?

lol, you can't just hide from all the shit you have done on this site.

• d60ebad60eba Member
    edited June 2015

Well I finally got a reply to the ticket. The raid card failed and the server has been abandoned, from what I can tell. I lost the data, which is a slight annoyance as I managed to overwrite my backup via a bodged rsync command. Hey ho, the Google site cache for me.

Good news is that Xfuse gave me 6 months for free. Woot.

One important lesson learned - if a LEB host doesn't reply to your ticket or your tweet, start a thread on LET and you'll get a reply that very same day ...

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

@BharatB

Could you try this command for me?

echo "0.0.0.0 lowendtalk.com www.lowendtalk.com" >> /etc/hosts

@Traffic said:
    BharatB
    Could you try this command for me?

echo "0.0.0.0 lowendtalk.com www.lowendtalk.com" >> /etc/hosts

Why are you that in-competent to do it yourself?

@Lee said:

I never run from my shit thanks. :)

• BharatB said: Why are you that in-competent to do it yourself?

I need results from different systems.

@Traffic said:

Hahahahaha you made my night :)

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

BharatB said: I never run from my shit thanks. :)

I doubt you're smart enough to even try to be honest.

Thanked by 2ATHK Mark_R
  • XFS_Nicole said: I'm not the type to start drama or even comment on the drama.

you're in the wrong place.

• @Traffic said:

Spin up an instance on DigitalOcean.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited June 2015

But hold your horses: all you really did was trying to make yourself out to be the hero of the day, whilst rotating these victims to another shady as F host. I would not refer to what you have done as being "helpful". Far from it.

Well, at least not from the clients point of view, anyway. The ones I've seen are screaming to get the hell away from you and the other parties.

[EDIT]

Fixed syntax error.

@XFS_Duke said:

>

That's my issue as I like to help too much.

Sinceriously,

• Duke
    Thanked by 1MartinD
  • eddynetweb said: Spin up an instance on DigitalOcean.

Not as powerful as Bharat's computer.

Thanked by 2eddynetweb Infinity
    edited June 2015

@BharatB said:
    run by kids such as yourself

What brands do you run/work for again so I make sure not to purchase from them?

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2015

@Traffic said:
    Not as powerful as Bharat's computer.

Does he also have a quantum computer that can be in a constant superposition whilst in entanglement?

I've been throwing money at my screen in an attempt on trying to order one.

Thanked by 3Traffic netomx Infinity
    edited June 2015

@Jar said:
    What brands do you run/work for again so I make sure not to purchase from them?

1 I work for brands who don't need a kid who can't comprehend a certain situation and relies on mocking people's personal life for entertainment :)

@Lee said:
    I doubt you're smart enough to even try to be honest.

I'm honest don't need to be smart to be honest ya know !

@BharatB said:
    1 I work for brands who don't need a kid who can't comprehend a certain situation and relies on mocking people's personal life for entertainment :)

Lol wtf are you even talking about?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2015

Smelling another antisemitic brand? Good job, boy, fetch!
    I smell a signature change.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

BharatB said: 1 I work for brands who don't need a kid who can't comprehend a certain situation and relies on mocking people's personal life for entertainment :)

Seriously, take the keys out of the ignition and walk away, it will not end well.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

Maounique said: Smelling another antisemitic brand? Good job, boy, fetch!

Not at all, they just don't accept Romanians. It's for the best, they don't mix well.

Thanked by 3jar netomx TheKiller

@Nekki said:
    Seriously, take the keys out of the ignition and walk away, it will not end well.

:) Was walking away anyway , ty.

edited June 2015

@Maounique said:
    Smelling another antisemitic brand? Good job, boy, fetch!

I'm not sure how to yawn over the Internet. Spin that broken record girl.

@Jar said:
    " If you're here to defend the reputation of your husband, this place will eat you alive."

Wasn't a supportive comment for a striving woman just wanted to point that out. :/ She's just pissed off on people who're trying to mock her husband.

@BharatB said:
    Wasn't a supportive comment for a striving woman just wanted to point that out. :/ She's just pissed off on people who're trying to mock her husband.

I was honestly attempting to be nothing but friendly and spare them of what you and I both know this place can do to a person who comes here to be defensive. No part of that intended to imply a lack of support or kindness. I'm sorry if you misunderstood it.