Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have Xfuse disappeared?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have Xfuse disappeared?

Does anyone know if there's problem with Xfuse? My server's been down for a week and I can't get a reply to my support tickets. I even tried tweeting.

Comments

• @XFS_Duke @XFS_Nicole - As far as I'm aware they're still around but as they got in with the entire GVH stuff they could just be insanely swamped.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Nah, judging by Nicole's behavior lately, we're the ones that stress them.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • gianggiang Veteran

That's weird, because they replied my ticket within 30 mins.

• d60ebad60eba Member

I'll try another ticket, very annoying if they are around and have just let the ticket sit for a week

• @d60eba said:
    I'll try another ticket, very annoying if they are around and have just let the ticket sit for a week

You should see their behaviour in this forum the past couple days. Kind of disgusting really.
    Might make you think twice about hosting with them.

Thanked by 3ATHK namhuy netomx
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Ouch for them. Top rule for a hosting company is to never collapse and show signs of anger for people to see. It is unprofessional and builds a bad reputation, even if the customer is the cause of the issue.

• @SSDBlaze said:
    Ouch for them. Top rule for a hosting company is to never collapse and show signs of anger for people to see. It is unprofessional and builds a bad reputation, even if the customer is the cause of the issue.

Agreed. They have made a few mistakes and done stuff that anger people and people have a right to be annoyed. Especially when it's done without prior warning or publicly being stated.(in regards to them taking over gvh clients a second time then instantly reselling it to someone else... not even sure it's a legal deal as Jon is a minor. - just makes me glad I've never signed up with any of them...)

• Is it a VPS at xfusesolutions.com or GVH/TacVPS?

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@linuxthefish said:
    Is it a VPS at xfusesolutions.com or GVH/TacVPS?

I wish I knew, sorry I do not. Its all confusing to me at the moment. I believe xfuse said they want to move all GVH clients to their systems. I could be wrong

Yeah, I hear what you mean. Hell, I made a couple mistakes on here when I joined. I corrected them but still, we all make mistakes.

Yeah, its all just pointless now. Not news anymore about GVH being sold or moved. The best thing a host can do when a thread is trying to make the host mad, is to ignore it and don't respond to it. Reason being that the thread will pass in a couple days

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Are you referring to the incident where the girlfriend of @XFS_Duke told us all to shove dildos up our asses?

@Traffic said:
    Nah, judging by Nicole's behavior lately, we're the ones that stress them.

Thanked by 2ATHK Traffic
  • ATHKATHK Member

@k0nsl said:
    Are you referring to the incident where the girlfriend of XFS_Duke told us all to shove dildos up our asses?

Yea, you know calling all of us names if though we donated to Duke.. Selfish gits the pair of them.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @k0nsl said:
    Are you referring to the incident where the girlfriend of XFS_Duke told us all to shove dildos up our asses?

Nah, judging by Nicole's behavior lately, we're the ones that stress them.

I am certain that is what he's referring to.

@SSDBlaze said:
    Yeah, its all just pointless now. Not news anymore about GVH being sold or moved. The best thing a host can do when a thread is trying to make the host mad, is to ignore it and don't respond to it. Reason being that the thread will pass in a couple days

Heck man if you've learnt from those mistakes then that's great that's the real difference.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • d60ebad60eba Member

@linuxthefish said:
    Is it a VPS at xfusesolutions.com or GVH/TacVPS?

The one I have is at xfusesolutions.com

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

People, dont touch GVH, it is extremely bad karma, as we say here, they have a refrigerator full of "meat" back there after so much cursing and swearing they had from frustrated people.
    Just ignore it will go away. Eventually...

• d60ebad60eba Member
    edited June 2015

Latest from Xfuse:

• It seems that they've been swallowed by Hostress.

It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.

We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Thank You,

Hostress, LLC

• k0nsl said: Are you referring to the incident where the girlfriend of @XFS_Duke told us all to shove dildos up our asses?

Yep. She logged in for the first time in ages to say that.

• XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
    edited June 2015

Hello,

Our system had some network troubles earlier and they are resolved now. We're moving the website to a different setup shortly.

As I reported in the customers ticket, LET is right, we have been swamped lately and I missed a few tickets and I apologize about that. It won't happen again. My full devotion is going to be to redevelop XFuse Solutions, LLC as a whole with my original direction and eliminate the issues that just accumulated with the GVH stuff. I've neglected a lot of things in my life including my recovery from this accident to fix this stuff for the GVH clients. Even after a lot of criticism and people saying I shouldn't do it. I did it anyways because I wanted to help. That's my issue as I like to help too much.

The customers ticket was replied to and the situation should be fully resolved soon.

As @Droidzone posted, I'm out of the GVH situation as a whole at this point. It's caused me and my family a whole mess of issues since I took the GVH clients the first time. My wife has been seeing the frustrations that I have had and she came on here and made a reference to the few people that kept talking about the donation thread and my wreck. That shouldn't even come up anymore, however, that's all people have on me and they keep doing it just to get at me. You have seen over the past few months the difference between how I was before this GVH crap and now. I'm not generally like this as a person and it took a close friend of mine to tell me that I was going downhill to make me see it. I had to remove myself from that situation and do it quick.

XFuse Solutions, LLC is fully owned by me, TacVPS was a sub brand that I relaunched for the GVH clients. The original plans were to merge them into XFuse, but that didn't happen for obvious reasons. All I can say is I tried, I changed a bunch of stuff about it and just couldn't keep up with it any longer.

Rest assured that from here on out, XFuse will be my priority as I have a lot of customers there that are very happy with their services and aren't in the $2 for All plans. Let's see if we can keep the rest of this civil. I'm not here to fight and argue with anyone. I've made some mistakes, which is unfortunate, but we'll all make them in our lifetimes. Now I get to go back to my original plans and original model and not have to deal with all of the stress that I've dealt with the past few months. Most of you won't really care, but I've had a lot of bad happen since my accident and I've been fighting through it. I'm here to stay. I will make sure you guys know that and know that the past few months was not me and the negativity isn't me.

Hey, atleast you can say one thing about the past few months... Jonny Nguyen is out of the industry! LOL. By the way, @tdale has the domain name from GVH now.

Again, let's keep the negativity away from this thread and focus on the positive aspects from it and all work together.

Sinceriously,

• Duke
  • XFS_Duke said: As @Traffic posted, I'm out of the GVH situation as a whole at this point.

I posted that? Where?

• XFS_Duke said: It's caused me and my family a whole mess of issues since I took the GVH clients the first time.

It's not like we didn't warn you of that or so

Thanked by 1netomx
  • vpslegendvpslegend Member
    edited June 2015

@Traffic said:
    Yep. She logged in for the first time in ages to say that.

Her husband @XFS_Duke had acquired all GVH clients because he felt those people deserved better. Remember there were lot of businesses using GVH as well falling trap to that Jonny Nuggets scams. It was all in good intentions but people here at LEB & vpsBoard made fun of him, called him names and said that the whole transfer thing was suspicious. Imagine how much of anxiety he would have gone through seeing behavior of you guys. And now he has finally realised that you people should not be helped & deserve to be only with hosts like GVH, BlueVM, 123systems, ChicagoVPS etc. That being said I feel the wording used by @XFS_Nicole was highly inappropriate but you can imagine what could go through a loyal wife's mind when so many people tried to become headache for her husband only over the issue of acquiring a few clients from a scammer to provide them a good service. Hence that is why you've seen that he has now transferred all clients to Hostress.

• @vpslegend Yep, we're the worst, and saying what she said on a corporate account is perfectly understandable.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Traffic, sorry, wasn't you it was @Droidzone my apologies.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • XFS_NicoleXFS_Nicole Member
    edited June 2015

It's funny. I make 1 comment towards a person aka TOMMY. And I'm the bad person? All you people do is cut down my husband's business. Everyday we have to hear how horrible XFS is and all the decisions Duke has made. You don't think that's wrong and inappropriate? Im not on here for the business aspects. I don't even do anything on XFuse (work wise). So what I said to him was as a WIFE! Not an employee. It's frustrating to see this mess everyday. I'm not the type to start drama or even comment on the drama. But when you get to a breaking point, enough is enough. That is why Duke has decided to be done with GVH and TacVPS. Yes, we all know it was told that it wouldn't work, "bad decision". But he was only trying to help. Regardless, it's whatever we'll never hear the end of it. I'm done on here.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @Traffic said:
    vpslegend Yep, we're the worst, and saying what she said on a corporate account is perfectly understandable.

Please read again what I said or if you are not good at English, ask someone who is to help you

"I feel the wording used by @XFS_Nicole was highly inappropriate"

• vpslegend said: Please read again what I said or if you are not good at English, ask someone who is to help you

I understood it perfectly, thanks. Do you understand that "understandable" is not the same as "appropriate"?

From your post I could see you understood it - but did NOT see it appropriate.

• LeeLee Veteran

XFS_Nicole said: we'll never hear the end of it.

Yup, in a years time when XFS puts up an ad somewhere and you think the past has been forgotten you can rest assured someone will be there to tell people not to use you because of that time when...

It's not a forgiving industry, especially not in places like this.

XFS_Nicole said: I'm the bad person?
    XFS_Nicole said: Im not on here for the business aspects. I don't even do anything on XFuse (work wise).

You carry the badge in your name, you carry the responsibility though.

Thanked by 2MartinD netomx
  • hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited June 2015

@XFS_Nicole said:
    It's funny. I make 1 comment towards a person aka TOMMY. And I'm the bad person? All you people do is cut down my husband's business. Everyday we have to hear how horrible XFS is and all the decisions Duke has made. You don't think that's wrong and inappropriate? Im not on here for the business aspects. I don't even do anything on XFuse (work wise). So what I said to him was as a WIFE! Not an employee. It's frustrating to see this mess everyday. I'm not the type to start drama or even comment on the drama. But when you get to a breaking point, enough is enough. That is why Duke has decided to be done with GVH and TacVPS. Yes, we all know it was told that it wouldn't work, "bad decision". But he was only trying to help. Regardless, it's whatever we'll never hear the end of it. I'm done on here.

While what they said weren't appropriate, especially the personal attacks regarding the donations, I honestly think your comments on this forum are doing more harm than good for your husband.

By using XFS in your username, you're already implying you are a representative of the company or even working for it; that's why some people made the assumption that you're an employee.

It was just a very poor decision to come on here and say the things you did, particularly "most of the people on here have no life", "grow up!" when only a small handful were criticizing him for accepting donations. I don't know how many people donated in total, but I would wager that they vastly outnumber the dissidents and you just went ahead and painted the majority of LET with the same brush.

Never act on knee-jerk reactions, especially not in a place where your husband is interacting with current and potential clients. It still reflects on him and his company even if you're commenting as his wife to defend him from attacks. Trolls are plentiful on the internet, and they win once you stoop to their level.

Thanked by 2Traffic namhuy