Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Semi-Dedicated hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Semi-Dedicated hosting?

itaaitaa Member

Seriously I just want a shared hosting with cpanel but with a bit more resources, Sick of the VPS/server crap where I have to manage everything and setup when I have no idea how..and Can't even get basic scripts to work since some stuff Hasnt been installed on the server.....

Currently with hawkhost shared hosting which gives 1cpu core/1gb ram and their service has been excellent ,however I have outgrown their plan and need more resources :(
hawkhost has already got semi-dedicated which gives 2cpu cores YET again only 1gb ram which is pretty much pointless to even upgrade to..

Anyone know some good semi-dedicated provider with pretty good resource limits you can use?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Basically you need a manage cpanel VPS. Go with KnownHost.

• I agree that a managed VPS may be what you're looking for and would highly recommend WiredTree. They will be able to take care of or help you with most anything. Great support and service.

• MridulMridul Member

for Cheaper Managed Server Options you can Try HVH or XiNiX