Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch Review

Comments

• @Abdullah said:
    I've offered above to reactivate his service, even though he has tried to take money by force (that's what a dispute is) but we are also not going to take any further blame for any further management related issues. That is why the OP needs to have someone take care of his server or learn to correctly manage it (there's quite a bit of cPanel documentation out there).

I guess you are more comfortable in keeping my money I pre-paid for 6 months and not getting back to me or ignoring my calls. "Nice" customer service! Even people tell you that. I canceled service as per 7 days money back policy on your site for a refund and also so that you know I am not using any of your ressources!

PLEASE REFUND!

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

alexsosn said: Since it’s been less than 7 days from my payment/billing cycle,

This might make me look stupid but have I understood your situation correct that you ordered service and had everything working for some time (how long?) , then prepaid for another 6 months?
    When the second invoice was sent to you it didn't use the credit that you had added to your account ?
    Is this correct?

• @alexsosn said:
    PLEASE REFUND!

Did you read that the deposit page did stated that all credits are not refundable and you charged them back just to force them to refund you?

• alexsosn said: PLEASE REFUND!

You are totally wrong and fraud. PLEASE, GO AWAY!

• alexsosnalexsosn Member
    edited March 2015

@jvnadr said:
    You are totally wrong and fraud. PLEASE, GO AWAY!

Fraud?? are you kidding me, HOW SO? I am the victim here bro! wake up!

• Alex82Alex82 Member
    edited June 2015

My VPS Package2 status is offline four days in a row. I dont have SSH access to VPS.
    As i can see tech support arent concerned about my problems. They do nothing.
    I made tickets 2 times

• ...and thats why you should pay a little bit more and go with RamNode. No downtime had longer than 10 minutes or so and these were because of update or replacement (sw / hw) and support always answered my tickets, fast and nice. Thanks, @Nick_A

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Alex82 said:
    My VPS Package2 status is offline four days in a row. I dont have SSH access to VPS.
    As i can see tech support arent concerned about my problems. They do nothing.
    I made tickets 2 times

Your server was not provisioned correctly and you are right about the support delay. I am very sorry about this. I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

• lucastlucast Member
    edited June 2015

I will not do n review cause I am using a less than a month. But I'm liking the uptime and performance for Sweden vps. No problems until now.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • I have used a VPS from them (located in Sweden) for a while now. Everything has been solid so I can only recommend them.

• alexsosn said: Fraud?? are you kidding me, HOW SO? I am the victim here bro! wake up!

You're clearly no victim here. You've purchased a un managed server and they even help you to configure it at the first time. Some providers wouldn't even answer your ticket and they'll just close it saying "Your service is unmanaged. Please purchase our managed packages". Wake up ! They've helped you a lot. Be fair.

BTW, perhaps your servers dns server is down.

• DrukpaDrukpa Member

Have a storage VPS from them at their Sweden location.

Had zero issues. Been up for around more than 4 months.

06:13:40 up 141 days, 2:44, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• NeoXiDNeoXiD Member

I'm also using HostHatch, they're definitely nice guys. Haven't experienced such support delays yet, they've always responded very quickly, even on Saturdays and Sundays.

Their tech support is really friendly and they really know their stuff, all my servers are stable and the performance is really good.

It's worth giving them a try.

• my vps is up since first order and no down time till now, good network. your issue cannot be flatten to all their service and the whole hosthatch.

• akzakz Member

I dont think he understands what an UNMANAGED service is vs a MANAGED service.

To the ramnode fanboys saying oh should of went to ramnode; an unmanaged service is still unmanaged no matter who the provider.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Try BuyVM - they are very accommodating for users that don't know how to manage a server. /s

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@shovenose said:
    Try BuyVM - they are very accommodating for users that don't know how to manage a server. /s

Thanks! We're actually fully managed for anyone 256MB+.

I know you were just trying to troll, but you need to learn to do a better job <3

Francisco

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:
    stuff

Actually, I was serious to an extent. I am aware that you do managed now, that's why I sent him to you. the /s was more directed at the BuyVM of old with your grumpy support people.

Thanked by 1Francisco

@shovenose said:
    Actually, I was serious to an extent. I am aware that you do managed now, that's why I sent him to you. the /s was more directed at the BuyVM of old with your grumpy drunk support people.

FTFY

Francisco

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog cassa
  • @Francisco said:
    We're actually fully managed for anyone 256MB+

When did this happen? And how 'fully managed' is this management?

@Francisco said:
    drunk support people

Drunk support is best support.

mikeyur said: When did this happen? And how 'fully managed' is this management?

It's still being slowly rolled out as we gauge demand/etc. It's Fran levels of management which means "We'll do our best to help with all issues but be reasonable".

We have fully managed plans + cPanel coming out in July as well, though it won't be $20/month or something.

Francisco

• rds100rds100 Member

mikeyur said: Drunk support is best support.

• @Francisco said:
    We're actually fully managed for anyone 256MB+.

That's good to know. Pricing 'support' for friends and family is a pain.

Human Support is what makes buyvm pricing 'cheap' for vps users that need handholding.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • cavecave Member

I'm also a HH customer, for 2 years, 3 VM's. running different stuff. different subdomains and domains.
    server located in NL. also my own mail server with my major domain is running on their hardware.

There was once a change of hardware, IP's haven't changed. it was told a week or two before, delayed by one week. sheduled 4 hours of downtime, only lasted less than 2 hours... barely other downtimes yet.

stable and snappy :D

regarding alexsosn, please flag him as FRAUD. he should use and pay fully managed or webhosting only. He clearly lacks sysadmin skill.

• LartzaLartza Member

I've been waiting two days for an answer to a ticket too, last time got a response the same day, before that it was two days too. Otherwise pretty good for the prices, some small downtimes in Sweden.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Lartza said: Otherwise pretty good for the prices, some small downtimes in Sweden.

+node failure & data loss in sweden few days ago :) It happens...

• I had a VPS with them about a year ago.

It worked good, but they had a "feature" in it I didn't like.

If VPS load was bigger than X they would suspend the VPS without even an email of notification.

It was hosting a Drupal commerce site, and had about 1000 pageviews/day so it was a normal load.
    Sometimes my only way of finding that the machine was offline was when I checked the site or had clients complaining about the site being offline.

Maybe they changed that notification policy, but that at the time put me off.

• @zemigpt said:
    I had a VPS with them about a year ago.

It worked good, but they had a "feature" in it I didn't like.

If VPS load was bigger than X they would suspend the VPS without even an email of notification.

It was hosting a Drupal commerce site, and had about 1000 pageviews/day so it was a normal load.
    Sometimes my only way of finding that the machine was offline was when I checked the site or had clients complaining about the site being offline.

Maybe they changed that notification policy, but that at the time put me off.

So thats why my storage vps goes offline. Then i have to login and start manually.

• DazzleDazzle Member

I ever on a situation like this, I said to my customer, GO WITH SHARED HOSTING if you don't know how to handle vps, and he shut up.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Dazzle said: I ever on a situation like this, I said to my customer, GO WITH SHARED HOSTING if you don't know how to handle vps, and he shut up.

Do you have any vps client left?

This discussion has been closed.