Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plans alright?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Plans alright?

SpencerSpencer Member
edited August 2012 in General

We are expanding from game servers to VPS, these our the possible plans for our VPS. They will be running Xen. What are your opinions on these 'levels'

Number of Cores - 1
RAM-512mb
Disk- 10GB
BW - 250 GB
IP - 1
$ 7

Number of Cores - 2
RAM-1024mb
Disk- 25GB
BW - 500 GB
IP - 1
$13

Number of Cores - 3
RAM-1536mb
Disk- 35GB
BW - 750 GB
IP - 1
$20

Number of Cores - 4
RAM-2048mb
Disk- 50GB
BW - 1 TB
IP - 1
$26

Number of Cores - 4
RAM-3072mb
Disk- 75GB
BW - 1.5TB
IP - 1
$39

Number of Cores - 4
RAM-4096mb
Disk- 100GB
BW - 2TB
IP - 1
$52

Comments

• @Jack said: Hmm. Disk is a little low...

Yea I was thinking that too, I was thinking to bump that upto 15gb

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

As usual, from my pov, anything over 5 $ that doesnt have 500 gb bw at least, is not worth it, but i am in minority :)
    M

• flyfly Member
    edited August 2012

looks good

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Those plans look great. Well done.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Xen on what hardware?

• @Nick_A said: Xen on what hardware?

• Intel E3-1230V1
    • 32gb ram
    • 4x 1TB w/ hardware raid 10
  • ^ WebNX ;)

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited August 2012

@FTN_Kevin said: ^ WebNX ;)

Yup with the rest of our servers ;)

• Looks great but why not make them all at least 3 core?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Spencer
    this site is dedicated to VPSes at up to $7 per month, so if you care about anything other than yourself and pushing your VPS sales, can you please try not to bring your off-topic discussion here, asking for "opinions" about a $52 per month VPS plan looks just completely disrespectful to what LET/LEB are about.

• @rm_ said: this site is dedicated to VPSes at up to $7 per month, so if you care about anything other than yourself and pushing your VPS sales, can you please try not to bring your off-topic discussion here, asking for "opinions" about a $52 per month VPS plan looks just completely disrespectful to what LET/LEB are about.

Errrrrr, I don't even have my company name in here, and I need opinions. Im sure nobody is upset that there is a VPS for $52.

• @Spencer said: Im sure nobody is upset that there is a VPS for $52

Already cyring here

• @joodle said: Already cyring here

Before you make up your mind to stop crying, please cry a ton for this as well
    Your order of $66000077.12USD is already overdue.

• @peppr said: Before you make up your mind to stop crying, please cry a ton for this as well

Your order of $66000077.12USD is already overdue.

It's not yet overdue
    CooCoo BooBoo

• @joodle said: CooCoo BooBoo

The Book of Mafia says "Breathe before you Speak"

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2012

@Spencer said: I don't even have my company name in here, and I need opinions

If you need opinions on something not related to the topic of this forum, can you please post in the Offtopic section and not in the General section. Thanks.

• Up the cores on your lowest plan at least and maybe consider upping it across the board. Disk is low as noted. I'd at least expect 25gb per 512mb of RAM, also bandwidth should be around 500gb per 512mb of RAM.

The pricing seems a little inconsistent but that is your choice.