Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100GB of KVM/Xen storage in Europe - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100GB of KVM/Xen storage in Europe

2»

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I think a lot of providers ignore DMCA because it's not a thing in their country. My VPN provider restricts P2P in USA but not in any other country..

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

4n0nx said: I think a lot of providers ignore DMCA because it's not a thing in their country. My VPN provider restricts P2P in USA but not in any other country..

Because European ISPs don't care about P2P, mostly. But a user torrenting is different than a site openly hosting pirated stuff and not taking it down.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Nyr said: Because European ISPs don't care about P2P, mostly. But a user torrenting is different than a site openly hosting pirated stuff and not taking it down.

I guess they only need to act if there is a court order. A lot of the private trackers I know are hosted in Romania or Hongkong.. or they are behind cloudflare even XD

4n0nx said: I guess they only need to act if there is a court order

No. There are provisions to make ISPs not liable for the actions of their users, but they don't imply a court order.

4n0nx said: A lot of the private trackers I know are hosted in Romania or Hongkong.. or they are behind cloudflare even XD

Hong Kong... that's weird, specially since DDoS is very common unfortunately. Most are either behind CF or OVH this days, it's funny how kiddies are helping to centralize some parts of the Internet.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Nyr order put through and VPS ready, just pay when you wake up I know your good for it.

Ant.

I would really appreciate if you'll create an offer here on let. Last one from February ;(.

Not exactly same but at least something.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2015

@alexvolk said:
    Not exactly same but at least something.

Ant doesn't post offers here anymore because of cunts.

He's a nice man, if you PM him and ask nicely he can often do good things.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • WeLoveServers has new KVM and I think they have UK location
    I tried them before for VZ and they are ok

alsemany said: WeLoveServers has new KVM and I think they have UK location I tried them before for VZ and they are ok

Doesn't fit what I requested.

• Try RamNode NL SSD-Cached?

XIAOSpider97 said: Try RamNode NL SSD-Cached?

Pretty expensive. Already got what I wanted, but thanks :)

• Looks like I forgot to hit submit on this response to @nyr. So edited and posted :

If anyone else is looking for something similar : I'm looking to offload a 'launch special' xenpower-XL 400gb storage vps to an existing Prometeus client with good standing account.

renewal price is $66.8 annual for :
    2core, 2gb ram, 400GB disk, 4tb bw, 1ipv4,ipv6 available.

LET people, Is this completely off-topic? Or should I always create a separate thread?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Since he already got what he needed, I believe a new thread is in order.

Thanked by 2Nyr vimalware
  • After checking https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?gid=20 just now,

I've decided not to post a separate thread since this offer price is pretty much matched by Prometeus official price.

Time for mods to close thread, I guess.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yep, we keep reducing prices and upgrading products, so, eventually, even great deals from yesteryear will be matched by current regular prices.
    However, there are extra discounts for customers in good standing.