Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I will choose dedicated or VPS reseller?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What I will choose dedicated or VPS reseller?

aaxaaaaxaa Member

Hi,

I'm new in whmcs I bought reseller with whmcs and started sell shared to people . Now I want to sell VPS to people . What I will choose VPS reseller to sell VPS or I will choose dedicated server to sell VPS .

I found offer VPS reseller "Hudson Valley Host" I now it is good company but offer small Ram .
I need very cheap offer for VPS reseller and dedicated server.

Thanks for all.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

How cheap?

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

I mean
    VPS reseller from $5 with SolusVM panel
    Dedicated server From $15

• cassacassa Member
    Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Sorry, I lol'd.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

Good offer. Thanks

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

any vps reseller with $5 ram 4gb 2ip solusVM panel please.
    I want try it before buy larg offer

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited May 2015

For that price?
    That is so off.
    Anyways, if you're planning to use a SolusVM reseller, let me tell you now that there isn't an API and you must create servers manually. Also, you can't modify resources on VPS servers - you either contact support or destroy then recreate.

IMO, you should find a VPS provider using Virtualizor and ask them for a quote.

One last thing: WHT sent me a promotion a few months back, and it seems someone has figured out a way to let you have an API. https://www.cyberhostpro.com/vps-reseller/ (KVM I believe)

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

Anyone tried axim technology have vps reseller

• @aaxaa we can offer KVM reseller program, E5 3.7GHz node, non-oversold, SolusVM with API access, neutral control panel FQDN, your clients will be able to utilize 100% resources at all times. Please PM if interested, with requirement and I'll provide details there. You can test one first and return within 14 days for a full refund, thank you.