Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pangalan.com Support experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pangalan.com Support experience

webcraftwebcraft Member
edited February 2015 in Providers

Hi,

does anybody have experience with the pangalan.com support? I'm waiting for more than 2 weeks now to get my eep code.

Seems like none is active on their zendesk.

Comments

• None?

• Ryan22Ryan22 Member

For Domain transfer to other registrar, there is a charge of PHP1,000.00.

= 25.5 USD

better renew with them then

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Ryan22 said: For Domain transfer to other registrar, there is a charge of PHP1,000.00.

= 25.5 USD

better renew with them then

I don't think ICANN allows that kind of thing.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Contact there Reseller or the domain registry to get your EPP.

• @Infinity580 said:
    Contact there Reseller or the domain registry to get your EPP.

Doesn't work because you need a public whois, but they use a kind of WhoisGuard and only remove it for the PHP1k fee.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@webcraft said:
    Doesn't work because you need a public whois, but they use a kind of WhoisGuard and only remove it for the PHP1k fee.

So they provide you free whois protection, then you need to pay money to get your whois info public? Weird....

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

webcraft said: Doesn't work because you need a public whois, but they use a kind of WhoisGuard and only remove it for the PHP1k fee.

Doesn't matter. The registry typically requires a registrar to either submit all original registration details to them directly, or keep them on file in case of domain disputes. Just contact the registry and explain your situation, I'm sure they can sort it out.

EDIT: I mean the central registry for the TLD, not your registrar.

• It's what ICANN says:

Transfer requests can only be processed when they are submitted by a Transfer Contact (i.e., the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact). Since the domain name referenced in your complaint is currently registered behind a privacy service, it is not possible for the registrar of record to determine if you are a Transfer Contact. Please lift the privacy service so that you are listed in the Whois data as a Transfer Contact.