Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Linux Vps with cheap Cpanel license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Linux Vps with cheap Cpanel license

Hi , I am looking for Linux VPS server that has cheap or free Cpanel with it

Ram between 4GB to 8GB
Hard 150GB to 250GB
Traffic between 20 to 40 TB monthly
Connection 100MBPS or more

Please send me offers available only not out of stock ..

Comments

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2015

Hi, what's your budget? @saimonmi

edit: custom configuration for your consideration

E5 3.7GHz node
    8 vCores
    4GB dedicated RAM / Swap
    160GB dedicated RAID1 storage
    1 Gbit port
    100TB traffic
    1 IPv4
    5 IPv6
    DDoS mitigated
    IP firewall
    $33.80/mo now at 30% off recurring
    cPanel @ $12.95

Please PM if interested, thank you. Oh yea, location CA.

• Just get a dedi and create a vps on it!

• @century1stop said:
    Hi, what's your budget? saimonmi

honestly I have a VPS server now with 8GB ram and 64TB traffic per month and 200GB hard disk and I pay only $11 per month plus $14 for cpanel .

@aggressivenetworks said:
    Just get a dedi and create a vps on it!

dedi is too much for me cuz I only have 5 websites .

edited May 2015

saimonmi said: honestly I have a VPS server now with 8GB ram and 64TB traffic per month and 200GB hard disk and I pay only $11 per month plus $14 for cpanel .

sorry out of our league, we believe in performance hardware and zero overselling. BTW offer is for KVM, not OpenVZ and budget servers, not low end.

• saimonmi said: honestly I have a VPS server now with 8GB ram and 64TB traffic per month and 200GB hard disk and I pay only $11 per month plus $14 for cpanel .

Just keep that plan it sounds like it is working for you.

• century1stop said: sorry out of our league, we believe in performance hardware and zero overselling. BTW offer is for KVM, not OpenVZ

Thanks for quick replay , I will wait to see if any one will have other offers .

• aggressivenetworks said: Just keep that plan it sounds like it is working for you.

Yeah I am okay with it for now but I was thinking maybe find better providers .

• @saimonmi sure, no problem, you might get lucky. Anywayz please PM if interested, thanks.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

11$ for such resources? Say hi to overselling.

Also, @century1stop, you shouldn't advertise such plan for $33, 100TB is a lot... What if someone actually uses it? :)

edited May 2015

@MrGeneral well, it used to be unlimited traffic, now limited to 100TB for high bandwidth range. They can use to max if they can, hehe. Thanks for the tip.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@century1stop said:
    MrGeneral well, it used to be unlimited traffic, now limited to 100TB for high bandwidth range. They can use to max if they can, hehe. Thanks for the tip.

I've no idea how you can afford that, but... Good luck :-).

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @MrGeneral said:
    11$ for such resources? Say hi to overselling.

Also, century1stop, you shouldn't advertise such plan for $33, 100TB is a lot... What if someone actually uses it? :)

Hi , Just to let you know I am in my third month with this provider and every thing is going okay and find but I am not okay with Cpanel prices ..

• you win some, you lose some :)

• @century1stop said:
    you win some, you lose some :)

True :(

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2015

saimonmi said: Thanks for quick replay , I will wait to see if any one will have other offers .

CPanel cost only, for a vps is ~14$ per month. You may find some rare cheaper offers of ~12$, but that is uncommon, it usually rise the price of the vps itself.
    Now, a vps with 4GB memory, 150HDD and tons of traffic, is not a sustainable one for the provider. Not to mention a dedicated 100Mbps port, that is alone very expensive (most of vps has 100Mb or even 1Gb port shared, that means 50-100 vm's will share this port)

saimonmi said: honestly I have a VPS server now with 8GB ram and 64TB traffic per month and 200GB hard disk and I pay only $11 per month

I highly dought that you have one with those specs. If this is true, then, either it is an extremely custom special offer that you grabbed or it is from a "GVH-type" provider that advertises tons of recourses but in reality he will never deliver it to you (can you share with us the provider that gives you this vps, to make us beleive that you are telling the truth?).

Just out of curiosity: What are you going to host in a server that you want 4-8GB Ram and 200GB hard disc? Why are you going to need 40TB traffic? Those specs are suitable for sites with over 100K - 1000K visitors PER DAY. If this is the case, it is at least laughable that you want to host them in a vps costing 25$ per month! Because google ads only, could give you earnings of $$$$!
    If your 5 sites are normal sites with 1K to 10K visitors per day (that they are well enought trafficed sites already), then a simple vps with 1.2-2GB memory could do.
    On the HDD part, now: 200GB drive could be needed mostly for a backup server. If this is the case, then, why the hell do you need tons of RAM?
    Now, if you need it for hosting or playing online internal hosted copyrighted content (I cannot think of another case for those specs), then good luck with any provider.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jvnadr said: CPanel cost only for a vps is ~14$ per month. You may find some rare cheaper offers of ~12$, but that is uncommon, it usually rise the price of the vps itself.

Now, a vps with 4GB memory, 150HDD and tons of traffic, is not a sustainable one for the provider. Not to mention a dedicated 100Mbps port, that is alone very expensive (most of vps has 100Mb or even 1Gb port shared, that means 50-100 vm's will share this port)

jvnadr said: I highly dought that you have one with those specs. If this is true, then, either it is an extremely custom special offer that you grabbed or it is from a "GVH-type" provider that advertises tons of recourses but in reality he will never deliver it to you (can you share with us the provider that gives you this vps, to make us beleive that you are telling the truth?).

Just out of curiosity: What are you going to host in a server that you want 4GB Ram and 200GB hard disc? Why are you going to need 40TB traffic? Those specs are suitable for sites with over 1000K - 1500K visitors PER DAY. If this is the case, it is at least laughable that you want to host them in a vps costing 25$ per month! Because only google ads could give you earnings of $$$$!
    If your 5 sites are normal sites with 1K to 10K visitors per day (that they are well enought trafficed sites already), then a simple vps with 1.2-2GB memory could do.
    On the HDD part, now: 200GB drive could be needed mostly for a backup server. If this is the case, then, why the hell do you need tons of RAM?
    Now, if you need it for hosting or playing online internal hosted copyrighted content (I cannot think of another case for those specs), then good luck with any provider.

I have some ideas in my mind thinking to do in the future one of them is hosting xfilemirror script and also couple more project wont talk about it for now :( my provider is from OVH SAS FRANCE

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2015

saimonmi said: every thing is going okay and find

As Ross said: If you put a D at the end of "fine", then it is not fine!

• @jvnadr said:
    As Ross said: If you put a D at the end of "fine", then it is not fine!

hehe ,the most reason I prefer VPS hosting cuz I like to make my own configuration in the server and I get crazy when I ask a host provider about to fix something or enable or disable something and he says "NO WE CANT DO THAT FOR YOU" ...

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2015

saimonmi said: my provider is from OVH SAS FRANCE

OVH offers unmetered traffic in their servers (I imagined that it would be one of the french DCs). But, what you are seeing in solus VM panel (the 64TB bandwidth) is not true - at least in reality. Do a test for you: Calculate 64TB / 31 days of the month, and see what actually you can use. You should be able to have 2.2TB traffic in a time window of 24 hours. For that, you need a dedicated port of ~220Mbps, just for your vps.
    Well, here's the bad news for you: OVH servers has either 100Mbps or 1Gbps port, with dedicated speed not over 200Mbps (the dedi speed of 1Gbps for a server is extremely expensive and costs $$$$ per month for a provider).
    So, either your vps provider sold you a box with UNMETERED traffic (that means that you can use as much as you and your box can and the solusvm 64TB is only for not caping your traffic), or if he sell you 64TB of traffic, he told you lies.
    The memory, now: You are possibly in an overcrowed vps. Nobody would sell 8GB of mem for 11$ per month. So, he oversells the memory hoping that most of the clients will use a fragment of the "allocated" memory. You do it: you have "allocated" 8GB but you actually use only 250MB!
    Try to see what will happen if you use a tool like "stress" (install it with the command yum install stress) for 48 hours. Either you will not be able to use all of the 8GB ram for this period, or your provider will kick you out!
    With the HDD, things are easier. Your provider is probably oversells the HDD, but because it is not ram, he can monitor it and if he runs out of luck and all of his clients are starting to use most of their space, he can order and add a second drive.

So, your provider is certainly lying to you about the dedicated recourses. 64TB traffic per month cannot be done in most OVH servers, even if the server had only one vps! 8GM ram for a single vps would cost ~30$ if it was dedicated to your machine. And, if he oversells the node so much, then, the HDD maybe suffers from heavy I/Os.

saimonmi said: Hi , Just to let you know I am in my third month with this provider and every thing is going okay and find but I am not okay with Cpanel prices ..

It's OK now because you actually are using very little resources. Just ~50GB of traffic, 250MB of memory and ~15GB of HDD. Try to stress them and you will immediatelly see that you have been fooled by your provider...

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I think its shared memory and traffic .. lol

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2015

saimonmi said: I think its shared memory and traffic

A vps is not (or should not) have shared resources. So, your provider told you lies if he sold you those specs.
    Be realistic and ask for a vps with 1-2GB ram, 1-2TB of traffic and 100-200GB of HDD with a price range of 12-15$ (the cheapest for this allocation of HDD) and at least access to 2-3 cpu cores.
    Try a free alternative of cPanel like VestaCP or Webuzo Free (it is very easy to install both of them with basic functionality, as I assume that you don't have real knowledge of how to set up a server). If you have an extra knowledge, try IspConfig or Kloxo-MR 7, The second one, has an interface that is a kind of familiar with cPanel.
    If your sites grow up, then, move to a bigger server that you then can afford.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Thank you for such information

• cociucociu Member

OpenVZ -8GB Ram Hard 250GB Traffic between 30 TB monthly cpanel included , price will be 29 eur/mo located in Romania , if you are interesed plese pm

• Isn't the term VPS used for KVM/Xen/VMWare and the term container for LXC/Docker/OpenVZ?

VPS = True Virtualization

Container = Advanced chroot with memory/CPU/disk limits

• If price is your primary target, Contabo offer 6GB RAM, 500GB SSD-cached disk KVM cPanel VPS with 100 mbit (capped) for $22/m. But If you really generate 20-40TB per month you would rather rent a dedi.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Isn't the term VPS used for KVM/Xen/VMWare and the term container for LXC/Docker/OpenVZ?

People call all of those a VPS, fully isolated or just a container. It's virtual, it's private (to some extent), and it's a server.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can certainly help with cPanel at the wholesale rate of $11 USD.

Our latest, albeit a bit dusty LET offer: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/65603/clouvider-special-uk-london-cloud-vps-from-4-50-and-dedicated-servers-from-just-19-99/p1 for the packages. If you'd like to claim the cPanel discount please shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jvnadr said: You may find some rare cheaper offers of ~12$, but that is uncommon, it usually rise the price of the vps itself.

There are places that charge $5/mo, like KnownHost. Of course, KH's cheapest plan is $35/mo, so...

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@saimonmi, which location are you looking for?

• HostUs has a $18/qtr 6GB plan with 150GB HDD and 5TB transfer, cpanel at $12