Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good dedicated service provider with reasonable amount of IP's to host a VPS node
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good dedicated service provider with reasonable amount of IP's to host a VPS node

Our company was hosting our VPS nodes on two OVH servers. But both of them ran off the slots (it's a jargon in our company. Don't get alarmed) we're planning to get another dedicated server to host our new node.

What is the best service provider that provides you with a good amount of IP's and RAM for a reasonable price.

As most of our packages are focused to low end customers. (Not the forum, I mean $) it's better if it's also a cheapo ;) So we can give them a reasonable price.

Comments

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited May 2015

You should maybe mention your preferred location

• Frecyboy said: You should maybe mention your preferred location

Oh. Missed it. Our OVH server location is Ca. So it would be better to have something near that. Asian region is also OK.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@sdglhm said:
    Our company was hosting our VPS nodes on two OVH servers. But both of them ran off the slots (it's a jargon in our company. Don't get alarmed) we're planning to get another dedicated server to host our new node.

What is the best service provider that provides you with a good amount of IP's and RAM for a reasonable price.

As most of our packages are focused to low end customers. (Not the forum, I mean $) it's better if it's also a cheapo ;) So we can give them a reasonable price.

What sort of hardware you looking for friend?

• @sdglhm

What type of hardware configuration are you in search of? How about free IPs for VPS usage? Currently available in our Los Angeles datacenter (with future location in New York coming in a few weeks).

Operated with our own 100% Juniper network (MX routers plus QFX and EX switching), all our own server hardware, of course, and more.

PM me or [email protected]

Thanks!

• jason25jason25 Member

reasonable price. ?

that would be how much?

Features?

few Ips

• MSPNick said: What sort of hardware you looking for friend?

It would be better to look at some selections. :) Also I can't make this decision along as there are two other management levels in this company. I'm just trying to find a good fit for them. (p.s- This is not a sole web hosting company, It's a web designing, development company)

• jason25 said: reasonable price. ?

They're open for offers. But they will go with OVH if the features & prices doesn't go with OVH.

• if you are looking at DDoS mitigated network, OVH's your best bet.

if you are looking at low cost albeit deployment period, try quadix.

• jason25jason25 Member

Ok
    I think you should go for OVH

:)