Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS and Hostbill Licences For Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS and Hostbill Licences For Sale

hamishcomauhamishcomau Member
edited May 2015 in Offers

Hi guys, I have the following to sell:

• HostBill Licenses - Owned, No-Branded HostBill License + Provisioning Modules - cPanel Manage2 Module License. ORIGINAL PRICE: $599.90 USD. SALE PRICE: $300 USD

• SOLD WHMCS Licenses - Owned License No Branding. ORIGINAL PRICE: $324.95 USD. SALE PRICE: $200 USD INCLUDING NEW SUPPORT AND UPDATES PACKAGE FROM DATE OF SALE.

I currently use WHMCS on our main domain, but we tested Hostbill and had another installation of WHMCS running. Both are now excess to requirements and may as well go to a good home.

EDIT: Added asking price due to possible pricing confusion.

Comments

• Hi, yes.. i would love to be scammed. I'll take 10!

Thanked by 3jar ATHK stallion
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

AutoSnipe said: Hi, yes.. i would love to be scammed. I'll take 10!

That's not very friendly.

Thanked by 1hamishcomau
  • Thanks for the response AutoSnipe. It is not a scam. Our main site is area.tract.com running WHMCS, my personal site is hamish.com.au - feel free to get in touch.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2015

@hamishcomau said:
    Thanks for the response AutoSnipe. It is not a scam. Our main site is area.tract.com running WHMCS, my personal site is hamish.com.au - feel free to get in touch.

There has been a large issue with scammers in the recent past who pop up here and their first post is selling WHMCS licenses. Buyer beware. It's nothing personal. It's worth noting that you're not selling them for $25 either, but still... anyone interested should take all precautions.

• hamishcomauhamishcomau Member
    edited May 2015

@Jar said:
    There has been a large issue with scammers in the recent past who pop up here and their first post is selling WHMCS licenses. Buyer beware. It's nothing personal.

Understood, just googling methods for trying to onsell these licences and lowendtalk.com popped up... never visited before today.

Edit: Have not put pricing up, those are what I initially paid for each. I am not expecting to get nearly $500 for a Hostbill licence.

• ATHKATHK Member

$7

• @ATHK said:
    $7

Probably a bit low, thanks.

• irmirm Member

@ATHK said:
    $7

Just curious but what's the point of doing this?

The guy is being quite polite, seems legit and just wants to sell his license so why be an asshole with the stupid low ball bid when it's not an auction and you know its not worth $7?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@hamishcomau , you wont get anything near the paid price most probably 1/2 of the price. And no one will trust you being you're a new comer.

• @BharatB said:
    hamishcomau , you wont get anything near the paid price most probably 1/2 of the price. And no one will trust you being you're a new comer.

Thanks for the info - getting 50% of what I paid is better than 0% of what I paid. Open to offers, happy to donate licences to charity/not-for-profits as well. Members can contact me directly on either of the two supplied domains. Thanks once again for your advice.

@hamishcomau said:

Better try @ www.webhostingtalk.com , this is not the right place for you to sell.

• hamishcomauhamishcomau Member
    edited May 2015

@BharatB said:

Doing that as well - have registered there, need to wait 7 days. EDIT: Have also read WHT does not allow the sale of Hostbill licences, not sure if this is correct or not.

@hamishcomau said:
    Doing that as well - have registered there, need to wait 7 days. EDIT: Have also read WHT does not allow the sale of Hostbill licences, not sure if this is correct or not.

Might be so :)

• ATHKATHK Member

@irm said:

Asshole? Wow Nelly! Keep your nickers on love, it was only a joke.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • JonchunJonchun Member

I'll take WHMCS at 150.

• BruceBruce Member

IMO offering these licenses at full price is quite stupid. if this is bartering, OK, but then don't bitch about someone doing the same with a $7 offer (you thanked @irm's post)

for full price - people will buy direct
    when did you buy the license? how much support is still running, if any?
    have you confirmed with WHMCS that you can transfer this license? if not, it devalues the license

WHMCS statement on license transfer

License Transfer Policy

We allow Owned Licenses to be re-sold or transferred once per license key (fees apply). Owned license are not eligible for transfer until at least 3 months have passed from the date of purchase. Owned licenses obtained via a reseller are excluded from this policy and are not eligible for any re-sales or transfers.
    Leased licenses cannot be re-sold or transferred under any circumstances.
    Before any sale or transfer, please contact us to verify eligibility of your license key. Upon request of the transfer, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee (currently $20). Once paid, we will request from you the name, email address and details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to. All transfers are final and cannot be reversed.
    Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other accounts.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @hamishcomau said:
    Have also read WHT does not allow the sale of Hostbill licences, not sure if this is correct or not.

That's true because they can't verify it as the owner of Hostbill in a douche just like Matt at WHMCS. Good luck selling another place I recommend is extralicense.com or if you can get 3 likes and 48 hours membership try forums.digitalpoint.com

• @Bruce said:
    IMO offering these licenses at full price is quite stupid. if this is bartering, OK, but then don't bitch about someone doing the same with a $7 offer (you thanked irm's post)

Bruce, not asking full price. Please read the thread, these are just what I originally paid. Asking for offers. Thanks to those who have messaged me directly.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

irm said: Just curious but what's the point of doing this?

The guy is being quite polite, seems legit and just wants to sell his license so why be an asshole with the stupid low ball bid when it's not an auction and you know its not worth $7?

It's a regular forum joke, the OP wasn't offended so don't bother getting righteous on his behalf. Get back in the pram.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Jonchun said:
    I'll take WHMCS at 150.

Thanks for the offer - I think $200 USD is a reasonable price, which will include a new Support and Updates package starting from the date of sale, so it will be like purchasing a brand new licence :)

• WHMCS is now sold thanks guys, still have Hostbill + cPanel Manage2 Module if anyone is interested. Cheers.

• mycloudmycloud Member

The hostbill doesn't worth that much. PM me if you want to negotiation.

• @mycloud said:
    The hostbill doesn't worth that much. PM me if you want to negotiation.

Thanks for your thoughts, good luck with your search for a Hostbill licence.

• CasterCaster Member

User seems fishy had a chat with him to confirm the hostbill license and it seems he wont confirm. FISHY

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    User seems fishy had a chat with him to confirm the hostbill license and it seems he wont confirm. FISHY

Thanks for your opinion. The person who purchased the WHMCS licence might like to leave their thoughts on whether or not things are "FISHY"... RockBeltHOST is asking about a specific feature of Hostbill which I do not know and cannot be bothered finding out.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@RockBeltHOST said:

@hamishcomau said:
    Thanks for your opinion. The person who purchased the WHMCS licence might like to leave their thoughts on whether or not things are "FISHY"... RockBeltHOST is asking about a specific feature of Hostbill which I do not know and cannot be bothered finding out.

Hamish is someone you can tell from the outset despite being a newcomer is not a scammer. He's certainly not fishy.. paid, and got what I paid for. Not much else I could ask.

Thanked by 1hamishcomau
    • Owned, No-Branded HostBill License
    • Provisioning Modules - cPanel Manage2 Module License

ORIGINAL PRICE: $599.90 USD.
    SALE PRICE: $300 $250 USD

• @hamishcomau said:

ORIGINAL PRICE: $599.90 USD.
    SALE PRICE: $300 $250 USD

Final bump before this is listed elsewhere:

Sale Price: was $250 now $150 USD.

• All sold, thanks for the interest guys.