Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

webtropia dedicated Server free for 1 month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

webtropia dedicated Server free for 1 month

Silen3zSilen3z Member

Hey,

i have found an offer for a free dedicated Server for 1 month with option for not renew (prepaid).

Go to: http://partners.webmasterplan.com/click.asp?ref=730251&site=11059&type=text&tnb=6
Then add the Moonshot M to your shoppingcart.
Chose 1 month contract duration and remove the Automatically option for prepaid.
Use the coupon: AF-5K4DF03f14-165 (from https://www.vserver-preis-vergleich.de/webtropia-com-gutscheine/)

After a SMS verification and a little bit of waiting you get your server.

Have fun.

Comments

• NomadNomad Member

Affiliate link.
    Feels nice that my system doesn't even resolve such crap.
    ^^

• Silen3zSilen3z Member

Yes, but not my Links. I don´t know if that happen without this Link.
    And if take the owner Money for zero?
    But feel free to test the order directly with webtropia.de

• They want €3.99 plus fees at checkout.

• Silen3zSilen3z Member
    edited May 2015

I have get the Server free. I´m form Germany.
    is there a notification? Or have they give you a information for what the money are?

• @Silen3z said:
    I have get the Server free. I´m form Germany.
    is there a notification? Or have they give you a information for what the money are?

Sorry, what do you mean?

• chrispchrisp Member

@Silen3z
    "Kündigungsfrist: 4 Wochen zum Vertragsende"

That means for a one month contract you have to cancel 4 weeks before the end of the contract. So you need to cancel right after ordering or you will have to keep the server.

Personally I don't like Webtropia as a company, but the offer is quite ok and their prices are fair, too.

• Silen3zSilen3z Member

@chrisp No: Only if you don´t remove the Automatically option. I have ask the webtropia support.

@windytime90 What´s the reason for the billing (3.99)?