Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] 15% off managed e-mail hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] 15% off managed e-mail hosting

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited May 2015 in Offers

(Non-VPS related offer approved by @mpkossen)

Hi everyone!

I would like to re-introduce you to MXroute, a company that revolves around the idea of managed e-mail hosting for people like you. Developers, admins, I'm talking to you. You don't need anything fancy, you just want e-mail hosting that works, that isn't parsed for advertisements, and that gives you reasonable package restrictions instead of annoying plans like "$X per user." You could do it yourself, but why? The complications can be overwhelming at times, and sometimes you'd rather be focusing on your other projects.

MXroute has been growing a lot, and the result has been a dramatic change in it's platform that ultimately provides a more stable environment. It is and will always be a work in progress, there are always improvements to be made. We recently switched our platform to cPanel, but I assure you that one cannot simply install cPanel on any old VPS and match the quality of our managed e-mail service (Customized configurations, powerful spam filtering, mail forwarding without being rate limited by Google every hour).

Here are some features:

• Mail hosting for your domain
  • cPanel based control panel
  • DNS hosting
  • DKIM
  • OwnCloud
  • Roundcube and SquirrelMail

I'm offering 15% off all plans with the promo code LET15

Small

Medium

Large

Give us a try! I know we're not perfect, I know we've had problems, but I also know we're committed to improving the service at all costs.

Comments

• I really should order this. But i love mailinabox

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I really should order this. But i love mailinabox

Me too ;)

• @Jar said:
    Me too ;)

Might look at modding mailinabox for multiple users like cpanel

• cassacassa Member
    edited May 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Might look at modding mailinabox for multiple users like cpanel

https://github.com/mail-in-a-box/mailinabox/issues/393

• I know python quite well will take a looksy myself too.

• cassacassa Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I know python quite well will take a looksy myself too.

Share it then! :D

• FiddeFidde Member

I'd really like something like this, is there some redundancy other than the backup described on your website. Making sure that mail is always received even if one server is offline? Like multiple MX records similar to Google (of course on different servers+networks)? Also, is there any import/export function for all mails?

@Fidde said:
    I'd really like something like this, is there some redundancy other than the backup described on your website. Making sure that mail is always received even if one server is offline? Like multiple MX records similar to Google (of course on different servers+networks)? Also, is there any import/export function for all mails?

Great questions :)

Currently no backup MX. It should be noted that most servers will attempt reconnection later if they fail to connect on the first try, but a backup MX is something that I would like to implement in the future. I had it in the past, it caused more problems than it solved, and I just want to make sure I don't do that again.

This is no import/export, but full backups can be provided on request, and importing can be done from cPanel servers as well as through imapsync if you are familiar with it.

• cassacassa Member

And in the mean while, you can use something like this http://backupmail.org.uk/ ;-)

Thanked by 2ehab jar
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

@Jar = Professionalism

Thanked by 1jar
  • Happy to be a customer, Thanks @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • hdpixelhdpixel Member

Are the cPanel based control panel mail servers back in the USA or still in Canada?

@hdpixel said:
    Are the cPanel based control panel mail servers back in the USA or still in Canada?

Current cPanel server (Ghost) is located in Vegas with BuyVM :)

• hdpixelhdpixel Member

@Jar Great. Thank you.

edited May 2015

Today only promo in my signature. A bit of an insane promo, even for me. It's to help fund the next big project without taking much from existing funds :)

• Just checked out today's headline "Google closed my 100G account", and wonder anybody I could contact with, for some questions?

@lifehome said:
    Just checked out today's headline "Google closed my 100G account", and wonder anybody I could contact with, for some questions?

Happy to help any way I can :)