Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Return of Mountspot - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Return of Mountspot

2»

Comments

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: If you want to hide your website, don't include unique URLs that identify it with one google search. Also you forgot to remove your 2nd name once.

I'm pretty sure he's focused on the main issue at hand and not his unique URLs being found out.

Honestly, from the looks of it I think I'll be staying away from this. Not looking good imho.

I have a problem with them keeping their old clients list (it just feels really shady to me, yeah they're the still company but I really think doing that was ridiculously shady) and honestly from what I've seen here I'm not a fan.

• krokro Member

@mountspot - you couldnt match the $3.75
    1GB/50GB HDD/1TB BW from another provider using the same DC.

What is this you speak of ?
    "The normal pricing is the same and you can use the coupon 'promo15' to get Explorer plan at $15. This pricing is the most competitive in the industry. Find lower and we will match the same."

• @kro since you were a previous customer of them: Did they inform you properly about the downtime/closing?

@HalfEatenPie said: I'm pretty sure he's focused on the main issue at hand and not his unique URLs being found out.

Yeah i just wanted to give @kro the chance to edit that info out, since he clearly doesn't want to have it public.

• @gsrdgrdghd: Yeah sorry haha.

But yes I'd like to know the answer to that question too.

• krokro Member
    edited August 2012

There are ninja's amoung us. Scary times are ahead.

http://i.imgur.com/QHG6o.png

• krokro Member

@gsrdgrdghd Well you know, my gmail has a mountspot folder made for these guys.
    (My fav folder is the EDIS one - Its very active yahknow)

Nothing in the spam folder, nothing in the mountspot folder.
    I have them on facebook and found their twitter via google.
    As you can see above, twitter gap, and facebook, well check it out for yourself. its pretty bare.

PS. your name its oddy amusing to type.

• krokro Member

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=25&m1=10&y1=2011&d2=2&m2=03&y2=2012
    its 129 days of MIA, or 4 months and 6 days
    No refunds, No communication - Refunds would be the first thing on my plate to sqaure the wrong doing

• @kro said: (My fav folder is the EDIS one - Its very active yahknow)

Complain at WHMCS that they don't have an opt out function >_>

• I've been a customer before but cancelled my VPS from them before they vanished, I haven't receive any info about them, stopping their services etc. Rather, received an e-mail that they're resuming services they used to offer before, just like what @DanielM received.

Just to answer the question from @gsrdgrdghd

• The live chat operator from MountSpot sounds really shady though.

Thanked by 1yomero