Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XEN FULL H/T Core || 2GB RAM || 70GB RAID10 DISK || 1 TB BW $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XEN FULL H/T Core || 2GB RAM || 70GB RAID10 DISK || 1 TB BW $7/mo

holderhost LTD was formed in July 2012. If it is quality services you're seeking, then holderhost delivers. We are always looking to improve to ensure we offer fast, reliable and affordable hosting for our clients.

Our new XEN offering is very limited and will not be marketed on our website because of this.

Plan:

Unmanaged XEN PV

• 2GB RAM
  • 70 GB Disk
  • 1 H/T Dedicated Core
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 2 IPs

Price: $7/mo | ORDER

~You are fully welcome to order multiple and have them combined. Just open a ticket.

Node Specs:

48GB Ram

Dual Intel Xeon X5650 24 Core Dedicated Processors

4xTB HDD RAID10

1Gbps Port

DDOS Protected

Available Addons

Additional IPs: $1.5/mo each.

DirectAdmin: $6/mo.

What's the Catch?

Well, the plan’s limited to 1 Node. There will be 23 VPSes deployed on this node MAX. That's it unfortunately. :(

We will also not be entertaining rDNS requests for this plan.

Important Links:

AUP | TOS |
Privacy Policy

Our TOS/ AUP was designed for our OpenVZ offerings. You are 100% able to fully use the H/T core assigned to you. The following are ALLOWED on this plan: Gameservers, IRC.

Quick AUP: Public Proxies, Public VPNs, Public Torrenting, TOR are not allowed. Nothing Illegal in the US (including Spamming).

We try to be as transparent as possible. Any questions- please feel free to ask!

Our OpenVZ deals can be found here.

Comments

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited May 2015

Quadix - VolumeDrive DC ?

• samblingsambling Member
    edited May 2015

FredQc said: Quadix - VolumeDrive DC ?

Yes it is. =)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Why you can't set rDNS, May I know ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Why you can't set rDNS, May I know ?

It's really a time thing. It really reduces abuse and rDNS requests do take up support time/ tickets.

If you are an existing client or are with us for a few months with a good reputation, then sure- we'll submit an rDNS. =)

• JonchunJonchun Member

@sambling said:
    If you are an existing client or are with us for a few months with a good reputation, then sure- we'll submit an rDNS. =)

The number of refund requests after I deny rDNS requests to suspicious clients is astounding :P

Thanked by 1vimalware

What about Uptime ?? I heard QuadIX had some problems earlier !!

• defiantdefiant Member

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: What about Uptime ?? I heard QuadIX had some problems earlier !!

Their uptimes are really good if you look at the recent reviews!

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    What about Uptime ?? I heard QuadIX had some problems earlier !!

Slowly getting better. Takes time

• Jonchun said: The number of refund requests after I deny rDNS requests to suspicious clients is astounding :P

Not surprised. We often ask for proof of address and identity. Usually a swift refund request after that. :P But what can you do? At least you've wasted the spammers time as well.

@sambling said:

Not Always that gonna happen. There are of course legit customers in need of rDNS :-P I'n always open to validate My Identity over anywhere (blurring some Numbers on ID Scan).

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Not Always that gonna happen. There are of course legit customers in need of rDNS :-P I'n always open to validate My Identity over anywhere (blurring some Numbers on ID Scan).

Yes there are. If you are willing to do that, we'd be happy to carry out an rDNS request. =)