Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DNS Services with URL redirect + API Functionality
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DNS Services with URL redirect + API Functionality

I'm looking for DNS hosting similar to cloudns.net that at minimum have API functionality and the ability to 301 redirect domains, either at the domain or URL level is fine.

I'm currently using cloudns.net which works out to about 35 cents per domain per year, so services around that price range would be good.

If you can recommend one or more similar services that'd be appreciated. Would prefer hearing about services that have been around for at least a couple of years, also 'more popular' ones are also desired.

Comments

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

I would have thought that most domain registrars are able to do this? Might be worth while having a look.

• ricardoricardo Member

Yeah, to clarify I use a dozen registrars and due to prerequisite needs, I spread domain registrations over all of them. The reason for using these types of services is to allow the same level of functionality across all registrars.

e.g. domainbox does not allow redirection.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

I remember CloudFlare has something similar, but I'm not sure. It might worth to check.