Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

miniVPS - Unmetered 10mbit OpenVZ VPS - France
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

miniVPS - Unmetered 10mbit OpenVZ VPS - France

mvpsSimonmvpsSimon Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

We are pleased to offer the following special to members of LET.

1 x shared core
256MB Ram
256MB SWAP
15GB disk space
1 x IPv4
Unmetered 10mbit port.

£4.00 per month.

Click Here To Order

There is limited stock.

Test IP (France): 188.165.187.170

Test Files (France):
10MB Test File
100MB Test File

We accept payment via PayPal & Moneybookers/Skrill!

We offer a 7 day refund guarantee!

Please feel free to visit our website by clicking here

Do not hesitate to contact us if your have any questions or require further information, we can be reached at [email protected]

For a chance to win a free VPS for a year, then please click here for information on prizes and how to enter!

Kind regards

Simon
For and on behalf of miniVPS

Comments

• [email protected] -.-

Maybe gonna get this for my TS3 server

• I've been with MiniVPS for a while, and I love their service and uptime :)

Thanked by 1mvpsSimon
  • Bought it instantly! Thanks.

• Now they just need to learn how to set up IPv6 - something what they promised some year ago...

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • IPv6 will be available in the next 48 hours. Keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook for updates :)

• Spirit August 10 FlagThanks

Now they just need to learn how to set up IPv6 - something what they promised some year ago...

Hi Spirit,

We know how to setup IPv6, it's been running on our UK nodes for quite a while now, we are currently beta testing IPv6 on the French nodes (as per our facebook page) and the beta testing is open to anybody who has an active VPS with us.

Kind regards

• Just saw an update on FB :D

• @mvpsSimon it was just little provocation from my side as we heard so many times that it will be "soon", starting almost year ago. It's good to see that something finally moved :-)