Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whmcs Monthly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whmcs Monthly

2»

Comments

• @William said:
    eh, water in bottles here is of less quality than tap - I don't know anyone buying bottled water as replacement but it is pretty much the same just in bottles.

No metallic/"tap" taste? Here in Cali, I prefer bottled just because our tap tastes slightly metallic.

• Depends on city/part - If you have old plumbing based on lead metal yes, my building here is ~200years old but has renewed plumbing so water tastes essentially the same as Römerquelle and alike "mineral water" they sell here

• @William said:
    Depends on city/part - If you have old plumbing based on lead metal yes, my building here is ~200years old but has renewed plumbing so water tastes essentially the same as Römerquelle and alike "mineral water" they sell here

I'm planning on moving to Austria just so I can get in the shower and start drinking this amazing mineral water tap.

• ~ 200years = castle?

prince William?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited April 2015

@riadlynx said:
    here is an example of my site :

Thank you I've reported you to the WHMCS Legal team. Another one sent to the guys good luck with your licenses when they get voided :D

And you know DAM well why people are saying you are a Scam and if you are so stupid go back to school: http://whmcs.com/resellers/

You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers

Disclaimer: Why do I get so hot heated about these scammers... Because good companies like LicensePal and BuycPanel lost out sales because of their expired distributor program and I hate people trying to scam people and whmcs (as much as I dislike them).

Thanked by 1evilghaleon
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

No reputation, I assume its scam.

• @pardeep said:
    Hello,

as lowendtalk help me in my vps reselling choosing so now i am in requirement of whmcs

so can any one suggest me the best and cheap way to have whmcs for monthly basis

Order Reseller Hosting package with free license or Managed dedicated servers

• postcdpostcd Member

im having decent experience with skynethosting reseller plan which comes with whmcs. total price like $10/mo. i would say great value for the price