Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whmcs Monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whmcs Monthly

Hello,

as lowendtalk help me in my vps reselling choosing so now i am in requirement of whmcs

so can any one suggest me the best and cheap way to have whmcs for monthly basis

Comments

• SadySady Member

Skynethosting's reseller account seems like a best bet or go with a one time investment (owned license).

• cassacassa Member
    Thanked by 1BharatB
  • That's right, branded/unbranded owned license will be cheapest over the long term.

• NdhaNdha Member

@pardeep said:
    Hello,

as lowendtalk help me in my vps reselling choosing so now i am in requirement of whmcs

so can any one suggest me the best and cheap way to have whmcs for monthly basis

Ask @OnraHost he will give Free WHMCS if you order their Reseller Hosting $10/month..

• @century1stop said:
    That's right, branded/unbranded owned license will be cheapest over the long term.

Hi i am sending you mails from the last 4 days no reply from you

• Up to now @bharatb is fine for me

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @pardeep said:
    Hi i am sending you mails from the last 4 days no reply from you

no reply? you must be joking. each and every mail you sent have been replied accordingly and your mail server confirmed receipt.

• @>; @century1stop said:

No i did not receive any reply from the last mail i received is you have said that the invoice is overdue automatically that was the last mail i got from sales and i have sent you mails when should i pay that we are in emergency too but i did not get any mail to my box

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited April 2015

@pardeep something must be wrong with your mail server, all mail sent to your account were accepted accordingly. you can pm me if you want and we settle things there.

you can get both your KVM and license within a minute once the order's completed.

• @pardeep if you need the use of both vm and license, the order must be completed as soon as possible, otherwise I'm not sure what can be done. Good day.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

You can get a Shared Hosting from a HostGator Server and get a License of your Own :-D

• @Jonchun said:

Could you be clear

• He means it's likely a scam.

• @William said:
    He means it's likely a scam.

Hey u saved me

• I am going with bharthb

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited April 2015

@pardeep said:
    I am going with bharthb

- Redacted because @Seriously2015 has a problem with memes -

Thanked by 1pardeep
  • good for you, as long as it gets you going

• Then its an internal license or you mean 20$ monthly.

• BharatB said: 107.161.146.142

not sure what your point is

• @jonchun is it fun posting pictures and taking shots at other providers- does it somehow make you cool and drive more sales to your brand?

• @Seriously2015 said:
    jonchun is it fun posting pictures and taking shots at other providers- does it somehow make you cool and drive more sales to your brand?

When did I take pictures? And how am I taking shots at other providers? The dude is offering an owned license for $20. Of course it's a scam. We literally had this discussion on LET like.. 2 weeks ago...

• no- the meme directed at Bharatb about living dangerously

• @Seriously2015 said:
    no- the meme directed at Bharatb about living dangerously

This is LET. Memes are part of LET. If you have a problem with it, you can leave.

• @jonchun Commenting is a part of let, if you have a problem with it you can leave

Thanked by 1ratherbak3d
  • @Seriously2015 said:
    jonchun Commenting is a part of let, if you have a problem with it you can leave

I don't have a problem with it. But you clearly seem to have a problem with me and/or memes.

• @jonchun well I've seen you take issue with many providers on here - including saying linode should fix their shit first - which totally cracked me up (maybe if they run to WHT with their issues they will look more esteemed inyour eyes?).

• @Seriously2015 said:
    jonchun well I've seen you take issue with many providers on here - including saying linode should fix their shit first - which totally cracked me up (maybe if they run to WHT with their issues they will look more esteemed inyour eyes?).

It was an third party opinion. I simply noticed a couple of bad reviews and had clients start to move from linode recently. They used to be the "go-to" for high quality unmanaged VPS solutions. I rarely if ever saw ANYTHING bad about Linode a year or two ago. All I did was mention that things seem to be changing. I was pretty clear when I stated that.

Taking a crack at other providers? I've made comments about certain things that look to be scams, and placed warnings in case people who are new to this forum were unaware of the consequences of dealing with hyper low-budget providers.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@William said:
    Depends - I pay nothing for water here in Austria, only for power :)

Water bottle mate :D

• eh, water in bottles here is of less quality than tap - I don't know anyone buying bottled water as replacement but it is pretty much the same just in bottles.