Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerMania Is Worst Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerMania Is Worst Host

hi all

2 days ago , I write a review for Server Menia , they gave me downtime for more then 6 hrs , they said there was a hardware problem and my review was also removed from here so i doubt on honesty of webhostingtalk.com reviews.

Again today my server is down from past 5 hrs and still they saying it will take 4hr more and today there is problem with network. I have made my life time mistake of taking server from servermania ....they are worst.

if any one wants to verify PM me or send me a message , I will send all my server Ips and tickes details. Server mania is worst host.

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited April 2015

What plan do you have and what node are you on?

• ATHKATHK Member

Cool story of patience bro.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

webdevadmin said: I have made my life time mistake of taking server from servermania ....they are worst.

1st world problems?

• wychwych Member

Move hosts, or switch to a HA solution?

• webdevadmin said: I have made my life time mistake of taking server from servermania ....they are worst.

And that was the story of his life. The end.

• At least they trying to fix it better have downtime and fix the issue rather ten leave whole node unstable and lagging.

• Still a better server story than GVH.

• @varwww said:
    Still a better server story than GVH.

"GVH New York Times best seller", I supposed.