Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fileMEDIA and Dedify.com merged with HTTPZoom - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

fileMEDIA and Dedify.com merged with HTTPZoom

2»

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    Arent they the ones with a cloudstack infrastructure?

Yes, they are. Some ideas proably was taken from prometeus.

• ShadeShade Member
    edited April 2015

I have a damaged root partiton because of this SAN/NAS timeout :( this is the third time in a row that i have such problems with them... i moved away all my stuff and got rid of this KVM.

• @Shade said:
    I have a damaged root partiton because of this SAN/NAS timeout :( this is the third time in a row that i have such problems with them... i moved away all my stuff and got rid of this KVM.

Last time I checked Dedify didn't sell KVM VPS's. They only sell resources to create Xen VMs.

• ShadeShade Member

rmlhhd said: Last time I checked Dedify didn't sell KVM VPS's. They only sell resources to create Xen VMs.

It was from Filemedia not Dedify

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

alexvolk said: Some ideas proably was taken from prometeus.

Eh, ideas are one thing, actual experience with it is quite another.

Cloudstack proves more than a bit buggy and various setups are good for different scenarios and dont scale well back and forth.
    We have very serious SANs with huge cache and all, but the clvm is not working with thousands of images, or, it does, but fails now and then without a reason linked to the hardware or software.

• bobbybobby Member

Sad to see such a good provider go down the toilet. Support seem useless and unware of issues on "their" own infrastructure.

Thanked by 1Shade
  • berndy2001berndy2001 Member
    edited June 2015

Since filemedia has a new owner, my kvm was stopped two times, i don´t know why. Had to start it manually.
    Until today network config runs fine with dhcp, but since the last reboot today, there is no dhcp server anymore.
    @httpzoom

• guys i signed up for dedify 2 days ago and my service is still "pending" !!
    i am waiting for a couple of days and filing a dispute, this is unacceptable, even the support isnt responding