Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVL Gaming Redesign, $3.75/mo KVM SSD plans 1TB Bandwidth 25% off sale!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EVL Gaming Redesign, $3.75/mo KVM SSD plans 1TB Bandwidth 25% off sale!

EVL Gaming recently completed the redesign of its website, and to celebrate is offering 25% off all SSD KVM VPS services with coupon code NewWeb

About EVL Gaming, LLC

We've been providing gaming and VPS services since 2011, and have always owned 100% of our hardware and networking equipment. Our clients also believe that we offer some of the best support in the industry as we never turn anyone away, and always point them in the right direction if they get lost or stuck in their VPS!
EVL Gaming, LLC is registered and is in good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission since July 2011.

Server Specs

Our SSD nodes run on Opteron 12 core CPU's at 2.7Ghz. The servers also use RAID 10 SSD arrays for a huge boost in IOPS and transfer speeds! All of our servers utilize Supermicro enterprise grade motherboards, chassis, and power supplies.

SSD 512mb KVM

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 2.8ghz
  • Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 11GB RAID 10 SDD
  • Bandwidth 100mbps / 1TB Transfer
  • OS: Linux Only (contact us for a custom ISO, Windows is not allowed on this plan)
  • IP's: 1 (add up to 3 IP's)
  • Kansas City, MO
  • Price: $3.75/mo after coupon code "NewWeb"
  • Order Page
  • Port Restrictions: SMTP (25) blocked
  • E-Mail verification is required prior to checkout
  • Manual order acceptance may be required

View all of our VPS Plans

Questions?
    Please feel free to contact our sales team and they'll be glad to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about us!

Comments

• Cool videos on the front page. The "redesign" looks suspiciously like a premade wordpress template though... I really hope you didn't have to shell out big bucks for it...

• @Jonchun said:
    Cool videos on the front page. The "redesign" looks suspiciously like a premade wordpress template though... I really hope you didn't have to shell out big bucks for it...

Why is it suspicious? It is a wordpress theme, not like we're trying to hide that fact.

• @ryguy222 said:
    Why is it suspicious? It is a wordpress theme, not like we're trying to hide that fact.

It was poor wording. My apologies. I meant that when you see people advertising a "redesign", you assume it was actually redesigned from the ground-up. It just looks a lot like a premade template, that's all.

• this is a bad company. they announce recurring discount. but after you used the VPS some time, they will charge you extra money because they think they cannot make money with such discount.

stay away from the scam company.