Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM.net under DDOS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM.net under DDOS?

Comments

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

[> @Francisco said:

Francisco

screenshots. more to come

attachment removed due to privacy.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

CNSjack said: Go dig up your emails. We null route your IPs that attracts large attacks and advise you to remove the customer from our network because they were affecting our other customer

And many times you were full of it and making it up. At least once I moved the IP's back to awknet to see either

A) no flood was going on
    B) < 200k PPS floods

Remember, i was using my own IP's so I could easily move my subnets around and did MANY times to prove you were full of it.

Francisco

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@Maounique said:

We didn't sell them 40Gbps. We sold them 1Gbps. We need to protect our network and others customers. We just told them to move whoever got those big attacks to another network. There is nothing wrong with that. We never tell them to remove all customers that hosts a certain content.

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@Francisco said:
    Remember, i was using my own IP's so I could easily move my subnets around and did MANY >times to prove you were full of it.

Right, why didn't you say that then? We have logs and everything to proof.
    Lies and lies. Good job buyvm.

edited April 2015

You sold us 2M pps, 10gbit burst.

EDIT - Your 60gbit report was during the NTP days, look back to our very first ones.

Francisco

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

screenshot2, more to come.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

CNSjack said: We didn't sell them 40Gbps. We sold them 1Gbps.

Then you are right. However, I doubt anyone would buy 1 gbps protection for 200 $ over cogent.

Thanked by 2jar Francisco
  • CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@Francisco said:
    You sold us 2M pps, 10gbit burst.

EDIT - Your 60gbit report was during the NTP days, look back to our very first ones.

Francisco

Think I caught you on another lie?
    "Based on this we'll likely do the $207/m dedi w/ the 2gbit addon within the next day."
    The server is $199/m because you had a good deal. you never purchase 2gbps addon.
    everyone bought from us know our servers listed as 1Gbps protection even these days we have not change this.

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@Maounique said:
    Then you are right. However, I doubt anyone would buy 1 gbps protection for 200 $ over cogent.

We are not over Cogent or whatever, you are listening to his side of the story only.
    We are still in business and sold out, ramnode still uses us and many other providers. so there is no reason to assume we suck. Buyvm is basically a bad customer we wanted to remove, now he's back to bad mouth us.

We did though. I had discussions on the live chat where you stated it was 2M pps and 10gbit burst.

Again, you made claims of floods that never existed. We moved the clients back at the same time you claimed the flood was going on and in many cases it was never going on or was much much smaller (well under the 1gbit port we had at awknet for TCP filtering).

Is there a chance they only turned up the heat when the flood was at CNS? Maybe, but given we only had ~1M pps of TCP filtering in awknet it is more likely they'd hit harder over there.

Francisco

• Why is everyone expecting the truth or integrity from a company started by a criminal, probably funded with fake malware cleaner sales ?

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited April 2015

@GStanley said:
    Why is everyone expecting the truth or integrity from a company started by a criminal, probably funded with fake malware cleaner sales ?

Was waiting for someone to post this.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@GStanley said:
    Why is everyone expecting the truth or integrity from a company started by a criminal, probably funded with fake malware cleaner sales ?

Earlier today I was asking myself "How does one win a thread?" I appreciate the clear answer. I now know.

Thanked by 2raindog308 k0nsl
  • CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

another screenshot showing that they have 1Gbps plan and not as they claimed.

Thanked by 1yhuza

Christ you guys.

Listen. If I wanted to start a pissing contest with the CNS guys we would've done so when we left. We weren't happy with them cherry picking our clients that were breaking no North American laws, simple as that.

At no point did we expect them to provide 50gbit of filtering in the pricing we paid. We did expect them to provide the filtering we agreed to (2M pps TCP or 10gbit UDP), and there was many times they didn't want to.

I couldn't have an upstream being pissy because "this guy owes me money" or "I really hate lineage 2, I kept getting 0wned in arena, so this has to go". To date Staminus provided the best customer service we ever had with a filtering vendor and Voxility is a close 2nd.

Francisco

Thanked by 1perennate
  • CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@clamhost said:

what's interesting is that you even contacted our sales department earlier this month.

gang up guys. more lies, more off-topics.

@CNSjack said:
    another screenshot showing that they have 1Gbps plan and not as they claimed.

Maybe i'm not remembering the 1gbit and was thinking based on the PPS. I do know we had 10gbit burst since we had many people get hit with floods in the 5 - 7Gbit range on DNS reflection.

Still, you're not on the same page here, barely even in the same book. At no point did I state I was angry you wouldn't protect from a 30gbit NTP flood. I was fully aware that during the NTP days that a lot of people were getting wrecked, I had the full logs showing those floods. Your upstreams weren't ACL'ing it so I get it was punching you in the face.

Most of our beef came from before NTP was publically known amplification source. The very night I moved in you nulled someone claiming a 10gbit SYN flood. Since we still had Awknet alive and well I shoved that /24 off there and saw no flood.

Francisco

CNSjack said: what's interesting is that you even contacted our sales department earlier this month.

If I pretend to be a client of yours and bad mouth you, can I get a look at all of the tickets from that account? Social engineering couldn't be easier.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited April 2015

CNSjack said: and expect us to protect your high risk (> 20Mpps) chinese clients.

CNSjack said: We have nothing against chinese customers

Perhaps there's a language barrier issue here but it seems to me like those two statements are contradictory.

CNSjack said: another screenshot showing that they have 1Gbps plan and not as they claimed.

Am I missing something? That screenshot shows them asking you if they were paying you enough for the level of protection needed?

CNSjack said: what's interesting is that you even contacted our sales department earlier this month.

gang up guys. more lies, more off-topics.

Seriously? this is how you treat a client that said nothing bad in your direction? What kind of business are you?

You're dumping tickets of other clients now trying to prove some random point. @Clamhost did nothing wrong, he simply included his experience with you.

Francisco

Thanked by 2perennate Pwner
  • @Francisco said:

Most of our customers have 1Gbps plans. We always have bursts but that's not a guarantee, that's why it's called burst. all of our customers know this. I don't know what page you are on. We null route your ips because they attract big attacks and causes issues to our other customers, that's dead simple. We would never null route someone that host a chinese gaming site and doesn't get big attacks, there is simply no reason for us to do that. Our goal is to protect our customers.
    You said we lied to you about the attack size etc, that's your side of the story only. We never refused to provide logs when you asked, if you have doubts you should have asked, we would have provided you with the graph/logs.

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited April 2015

@Francisco said:
    @Clamhost did nothing wrong, he simply included his experience with you.

He's never our customer, but in his post he implied his was.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@CNSjack Why are you posting private customer details? At least have the common courtesy of blurring out IP addresses... No one needs to know Francisco's or Clamhost, who I now know is Thomas Lopez's details... FFS.

Any comment on this: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12390302/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/oregon-man-pay-spyware-case/ ?

Thanked by 2yomero Pwner
    edited April 2015

@CNSjack said:

He was probably with one of your resellers then.

Fact of the matter is, you're being a dickbag for absolutely no reason and likely burned any future dealings you might have had with him.

Listen @CNSJack.

Save face, walk away, and just let it go down in LET history as "Another vendor that hates Fran". There's a support group every Friday in Northern New York state & in the SJC area. Let the thread sink, You aren't doing yourself any favors here and you aren't taking me down any notches.

Francisco

• @lbft said:
    Am I missing something? That screenshot shows them asking you if they were paying you enough for the level of protection needed?

Screenshot is proof that they had 1Gbps plan, and not 2Gbps as claimed.

We didn't want to protect their chinese customers that attract large attacks, that doesn't mean we are against chinese customers. It's about attack size. Not about race, it's never about race. Buyvm just got it wrong all the time. I don't know why they think this is a race problem.

• @MannDude said:
    CNSjack Why are you posting private customer details? At least have the common courtesy of blurring out IP addresses... No one needs to know Francisco's or Clamhost, who I now know is Thomas Lopez's details... FFS.

Any comment on this: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12390302/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/oregon-man-pay-spyware-case/ ?

Since CNServers have no problem posting info on others (clamhost and IPs of Fran, etc) : here's more information:

Washington Government's Full Explanation : http://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/mckenna-announces-oregon-man-pay-under-washington-spyware-law

Judgement PDF against Zhijan Chen : http://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/uploadedfiles/Another/News/Press_Releases/2006/StipJudgChen041806.pdf

Enjoy, he just provides services to other criminals for the most part, and unless you're on his VIP list, probably won't get much coverage. How the hell else does a site with no information sell dick?

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @Francisco said:
    Let the thread sink, You aren't doing yourself any favors here and you aren't taking me > down any notches.

It will sink for sure after your fan boys stop posting.

@CNSjack said:
    We didn't want to protect their chinese customers that attract large attacks, that doesn't mean we are against chinese customers. It's about attack size. Not about race, it's never about race. Buyvm just got it wrong all the time. I don't know why they think this is a race problem.

I suppose you didn't mind doing it for their Canadian customers though? It's you who keeps saying "Chinese customers."

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

CNSjack said: It will sink for sure after your fan boys stop posting.

And yet when someone searches for CN Servers and/or Zhijan Chen, they'll come here.

• @Jar said:
    I suppose you didn't mind doing it for their Canadian customers though? It's you who keeps saying "Chinese customers."

@Francisco said:
    TL;DR they hate the chinese (even though i'm fairly sure the owner is in China).