Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM issues
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM issues

fhm0514fhm0514 Member
edited April 2015 in Providers

Just wanted to know from other BlueVM if they are having similar issues as mine. My VPS (KVM) is working on its own, I wanted to reformat everything but Feathur is unresponsive, do any of you have similar issues. I submit a ticket, and no response is forthcoming even though it was tagged as "high" supposedly a 24 hour response time. After 3 separate tickets, I got a response which was not the solution nor helpful. Feathur is still not working, I have lost all access to my VPS and to make matters worse BlueVM.com is now offline and returns a 404 page.

I saw old threads similar to this in 2014, it is now April 2015, I just want to know if BlueVM is still alive.

Thanks.

Comments

• RizRiz Member

I'm not suprised to hear this at all

Thanked by 2ATHK Rapta
  • gianggiang Veteran

My VPS is offline, and they just do nothing.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Yep, they are either under DDoS or they seriously are closing services. Its hard to say but they need to get it fixed fast to keep customers somewhat happy.

• My 2 KVMS have been offline for 20 days according to my observium. Tickets don't seem to do anything. Even PM @BlueVM here got no reply. Give up and move on. MyCustomHosting has some great KVM deals and I've never had a problem with them.

@joereid said:
    My 2 KVMS have been offline for 20 days according to my observium. Tickets don't seem to do anything. Even PM BlueVM here got no reply. Give up and move on. MyCustomHosting has some great KVM deals and I've never had a problem with them.

Agreed. If it has truely been down for 20 days with no response, move on. Thats almost a whole month of downtime and no support.

• It's on autopilot.

@nullnull said:
    It's on autopilot.

Trust the autopilot ;D

• earlearl Member

The website doesn't even load for me..

@earl said:
    The website doesn't even load for me..

Yeah, Its so weird. Company vanished basically

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Wow, BlueVM is still around? I thought they deadpooled months ago.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

The owner will come to say "we're working on it", like the last 3254674 threads... but no more

• earlearl Member

Well, one of my VPS still works.. not sure for how long.

Last month I tried to login to WHMCS to put in my cancellation, but it wasn't working correctly so I couldn't cancel.. now the website doesn't load at all..

Not sure if this is the last for BlueVM, or if they will make a comeback.. Either way, all the best to Justin as I really felt he had a lot of good intentions..

• Haven't they sold it?

• ATHKATHK Member

Make sure you cancel any recurring payments if you have one with them..

• My VPS is finally down for the count. I was still able to SSH to my KVM but after a reboot of the VPS, it did not come back on again. With Feathur unable to manage VPS, no way for me to restart, access, edit my VPS. BlueVM.com is still down.

Too bad, I really liked my KVM VPS with them.

@fhm0514 said:
    My VPS is finally down for the count. I was still able to SSH to my KVM but after a reboot of the VPS, it did not come back on again. With Feathur unable to manage VPS, no way for me to restart, access, edit my VPS. BlueVM.com is still down.

Too bad, I really liked my KVM VPS with them.

Sad times... :(

Ive been there. I wish you luck if you look for a new KVM VPS provider :)

• Their shared hosting server is still nullrouted! Good thing I moved most of my domains off :(

• EvaCNEvaCN Member

My VPS offline more than 2 weeks......

@EvaCN said:
    My VPS offline more than 2 weeks......

Not looking good when multiple customers claim their VPS is offline for long periods of time :/

• @fhm0514 said:
    I saw old threads similar to this in 2014, it is now April 2015, I just want to know if BlueVM is still alive.

2016 is almost here :)

• You can see from their prices that this is going to happen.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • What prices? Can't even see the site :)

I have VPS using RamNode, they are very good and quick to respond. I had them even before BlueVM. It was a good thing, I retained those servers. I just got BlueVM because of the special price they offered at that time for their KVM. Maybe they just want to get rid of me because of the low price I got for their KVM.

The offer was 4-CPU, 30GB KVM, 2048MB RAM, 3TB Bandwidth for US$30/year

• fhm0514 said: they just want to get rid of me

looks like they want to get rid of themselves.... BlueVM is a ghostship for quite sometime...

• @jcaleb said:
    You can see from their prices that this is going to happen.

Isn't 512mb for $5 monthly on the same level with DO?

• @linuxthefish said:
    Isn't 512mb for $5 monthly on the same level with DO?

Yes but I had that same VPS for $9.99/yr

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @joereid said:
    Yes but I had that same VPS for $9.99/yr

I have one of them as well.. still running... but don't know how long more...

• akzakz Member
    edited April 2015

just logged into my $9.99 box still up and works. According to uptime robot its been up for approx 120 days.

edit: spoke too soon its now down after loging in for a few min.

• linuxthefish said: Isn't 512mb for $5 monthly on the same level with DO?

their prices are more aggressive than that. specially the KVM ones. It is ok to see great value OpenVZ offers. But when you see KVM at crazy prices, it's definitely a red flag

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited April 2015

I can cofirm mine has been down for a week.

Damn, lost all the data. No respond from them either.

If ALL their clients lose their data, that is horrible...

Businesses will be affected if there are databases and more on them.