Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap Protected NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap Protected NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually







Quick Benchmark























Quick Benchmark








No egg this round, next posting will include egg

Thanked by 1earl

Comments

  • cassacassa Member, Provider

    Kitkat is still out of stock ;)

    Thanked by 1nexmark
  • htgyhtgy Member

    @nexmark Looks like no IPv6, so do you provide port forwarding to make build a small website on it?

  • @htgy said:
    nexmark Looks like no IPv6, so do you provide port forwarding to make build a small website on it?

    We have a reverse proxy available so you may use the shared IPv4 for hosting a site.

  • earlearl Member

    Pretty happy with the two that I have.. I think it was a good purchase.

    I gave up on finding more eggs thought :p

  • @nexmark said: No egg this round

    Awwwww, But I wanted to be an eggivore!

  • earl said: Pretty happy with the two that I have.. I think know it was a good purchase.

    +1

    Thanked by 1earl
  • What OS options, is it only Cent OS, cannot see Ubuntu or Debian

  • @john564 said:
    What OS options, is it only Cent OS, cannot see Ubuntu or Debian

    Available in the control panel (SolusVM)

  • @nexmark said:

    ~90 hours and still waiting patiently :)

  • Tun/Tap available for personal VPN?

  • @sleddog said:
    ~90 hours and still waiting patiently :)

    Sorry about the delay, we're still tackling some orders

  • @LET_mejoin said:
    Tun/Tap available for personal VPN?

    Yes, it is available.

  • nexmark said: Sorry about the delay, we're still tackling some orders

    Got it, thanks. Sorry about nagging.

    nexmark said: We have a reverse proxy available so you may use the shared IPv4 for hosting a site.

    Any info about how to do this? Is there a script or interface somewhere? Can't find it mentioned on your site. Thanks :)

  • @sleddog said:
    Any info about how to do this? Is there a script or interface somewhere? Can't find it mentioned on your site. Thanks :)

    A ticket raised can get this done

  • @nexmark i just ordered one of those NAT ipv4 vps but i just couldnt make it host a website, somehow their reverse proxy script didnt work or i dont know what happen. If i buy one of your vps, do you got any guide how to bind the website to the internal ip where apache is running?

  • @Tranza said:
    nexmark i just ordered one of those NAT ipv4 vps but i just couldnt make it host a website, somehow their reverse proxy script didnt work or i dont know what happen. If i buy one of your vps, do you got any guide how to bind the website to the internal ip where apache is running?

    Have you raised a ticket for us to bind your internal IPv4 to our external shared IPv4 to your domain

Sign In or Register to comment.