Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIJX - Los Angeles OpenVZ Plans - Starting @ $10/yr 2 IPv4! Custom Panel! New Network&Datacenter!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RIJX - Los Angeles OpenVZ Plans - Starting @ $10/yr 2 IPv4! Custom Panel! New Network&Datacenter!

RIJXRIJX Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

RIJX (http://rijx.com) aims to provide reliable Los Angeles VPS hosting at low prices with combination of great network & stability. Now under new ownership and management by Fevvo, Inc.

Hardware

All VPS Nodes are operated upon server grade HP & SuperMicro hardware with enterprise Seagate SAS drives and high end RAID Cards in RAID10 arrays with Flash Caching! All VPS nodes are configured with a minimum of 64GB of memory and Dual Intel Xeon Processors! Want to know the exact configuration of the node you are on? Submit a ticket and we'll be glad to give you full detailed information!

Custom VPS Panel

We have spent a lot of time building our custom panel with clients in mind. View your assigned resources and current CPU, Memory, vSwap & Bandwidth activity. In addition, you can see the current status of your VPS and uptime / node that you are on. We provide temporary console access using noVNC or java console to regain access to your VM. Furthermore, you can reinstall and take snapshot of your VM which is hosted off site. Read More

Since our launch on LET/LEB we have encountered several bugs reported by our clients which of all have been fixed, we continue to make improvement to our backend and slowly make progress through addition of new features. Bandwidth unlike majority on here reset on the 1st, we reset on your due date every month for both annual and monthly plans. One login for billing and control panel. We have developed Auto Null in cases of DDoS for both outbound and inbound with emails being sent to clients.

All monthly plans include one free snapshot for your VPS, new orders for yearly plans as of now are excluded from this feature. It can be added on for $5/year by submitting ticket to sales.

Yearly Plans
Cores RAM vSwap Storage Bandwidth IPs
1256MB128MB20GB500GB2$10.00/yrOrder
1384MB256MB30GB750GB2$15.00/yrOrder

Monthly Plans - Pay Annually & Get 2 Months Free!
Cores RAM vSwap Storage Bandwidth IPs
2512MB256MB50GB500GB2$3.00/moOrder
21024MB512MB100GB1000GB2$6.00/moOrder

Test IP/File

Looking Glass: http://lg.rijx.com

Thanked by 3creep nullnull iKeyZ

Comments

• I already with RIJX for 9 months, RIJX service is really great!
    trust me, you won't regret your decision.

• Do you offer custom package?

• RIJXRIJX Member

@netrix said:
    Do you offer custom package?

@netrix, we can work with you. please contact our sales at https://billing.rijx.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 with your requirements!

thank you

• RIJXRIJX Member

@Devonius said:
    I already with RIJX for 9 months, RIJX service is really great!
    trust me, you won't regret your decision.

thank you for the recommendation @devonius it is very much appreciated!

• Can you post benchmark here? thank you

• ipv6?

• @jvnadr said:
    ipv6?

Yes of course, every VPS is assigned at least 1 IPv6

• @ItsChrisG What about more than one ipv6? Or a small block?

• soldonisoldoni Member
    edited March 2015

4 days ago I received this email

Your VM has been suspended as our system has detected a ddos attack. Please check that your server has not been compromised and being used for malicous activity. Repeat offenders will be suspended.

The vps is only used to host some wordpress websites and I use cloudflare for every site. How it is possible do get a ddos attack if none know the IP?? And cloudflare has insite antidos.
    I contacted the support but no response. The websites hosted are very important for me! Please ItsChrisG check the support ticket and reactivate it!

• soldonisoldoni Member
    edited March 2015

ticket #121510
    Over 3 days and no reply from support LOL!!! Is this provider death or what???
    @ItsChrisG

• Hey! supporter @RIJX
    What happen with good support? My VPS can't use for 2 days and no response for ticket.
    ticket #894772 2 days. I just use vps for 2 months and now I can't do anything. except open ticket and no one answer.

• Yesterday, I get answer from RIJX supported. Now everything is OK.

I get suppended. May be I use over bandwidth.
    I want supported work better , You should tell your client what happen.

• gultaigultai Member

Hi, all!
    Over a year ago i bought RIJX VPS 128MB YEAR. In May 19, 2015 to pay more for the year, since the problems began. See screenshot contacting support:

It's all clear. Further conversation i considered completely useless. So until now nothing works. So i advise you not to get involved with this firm.