Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vacation Private Servers - Amazingly Cheap Servers starting at $4/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vacation Private Servers - Amazingly Cheap Servers starting at $4/month

haloelite3haloelite3 Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Good day,

Today we would like to advertise some of our amazingly cheap servers that start at only $4/month and are focused upon VPS and Dedicated Servers!

When your purchase with Vacation Private Servers you are offered the best and specialized service to give you a calmness and relaxation that you get whilst on vacation! You just know that your servers are in good hands!

VPS Deal:

OpenVZ $4/month;
50 GB Storage Space;
1 TB Monthly Bandwidth;
2 GB Ram;
Control Panel (Solus VM);
24/7 Support;
Based in LA

Order now

Yearly VPS Deals:

Year Special 1:

OpenVZ $15/year
10 GB Storage Space;
100 GB Bandwidth;
256 MB Ram;
Control Panel;
24/7 Support;
Based in LA

Order now

Dedicated Server Deal:

Dedicated Server 1
$48/month
Core-2-Duo E4600 @ 2.4GHz;
2 GB Ram;
250 GB HDD Storage;
10 TB Monthly Bandwidth;
Located in UK;
24/7 Support;
Based in LA

Order now

I hope you are interested in these deals

~Vacation Private Servers

Comments

• Please follow the rules. Maximum price for vps is 7$, max prce for dedi is 49$.

• @jvnadr said:
    Please follow the rules. Maximum price for vps is 7$, max prce for dedi is 49$.

Fixed

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Why did you delete all of the servers? If I recall correctly, you had at least one in the price range (48$ per month). You should leave this offer in your thread!

• @jvnadr said:
    Why did you delete all of the servers? If I recall correctly, you had at least one in the price range (48$ per month). You should leave this offer in your thread!

Because I accidently removed it

• Nice offers, though. You should also put in your thread the yearly vps plans and the dedi. It is a good offer for UK.

• @jvnadr said:
    Nice offers, though. You should also put in your thread the yearly vps plans and the dedi. It is a good offer for UK.

I have added them again - Thank you

• BruceBruce Member

is this rule relevant here?

VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year

• Do you offer CentOS7 with $4/m plan?

• @kontam said:
    Do you offer CentOS7 with $4/m plan?

Hello - we do not currently have it installed but if you make a purchase with us we can instantly install centos 7 for you so you can get started straight away!