Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this is one of the funniest comments I've come accross.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

this is one of the funniest comments I've come accross.

vj1q2vj1q2 Member
edited November 2011 in General

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=7779182&postcount=9

Quote: AvianHost says "I have used LowendBox in the past before. Pretty decent service and support."

ROFL.....

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I think @LowEndAdmin is a pretty cool guy. eh posts ads and doesnt afraid of anything

• They even host reviews of competing providers on their home page!

• @vj1q2 Autobots ?! =x

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited November 2011

Is LEA hosting a hidden datacenter INSIDE the 80 mb LEB, too?

• Haha this guys going to regret saying that some day, funny how the last post i viewed on WHT was that one then i come over to LET and the first post i read is also about him haha

• I agree, LowEndBox has pretty decent service. Also I liked having the extra burst memory.
    I'd recommend them.

• yeah he posts the advert link goes to his shopping cart then runs off with money everyone blames the provider no wonder brandon issue isnt sorted he doesnt know he had any customers.

ROFL

disclaimer - the above comment is not real leb is genuine (or at least i hope so lmao) - just for the numpty's who dont get my humour.

• @cripperz said: @vj1q2 Autobots ?! =x

Which one?

@daimonb said: yeah he posts the advert link goes to his shopping cart then runs off with money everyone blames the provider no wonder brandon issue isnt sorted he doesnt know he had any customers.

Could be true if Brandon is on drugs.

@daimonb said: disclaimer - the above comment is not real leb is genuine (or at least i hope so lmao) - just for the numpty's who dont get my humour.

What is this thing you call humor? Is it material? Does it take up space? Can you eat it? (In case some people can not tell I am just trying to give him a hard time and mean no offense or defense for that matter)

• @AuroraZ said: What is this thing you call humor? Is it material? Does it take up space? Can you eat it? (In case some people can not tell I am just trying to give him a hard time and mean no offense or defense for that matter)

apt-get install humor

• His nodes are amazing. Crystal data storage, quantum processing, 10Tb/s connection. It even does my taxes for me! Puts all the other low end hosts to shame.

• @kalam said: It even does my taxes for me! Puts all the other low end hosts to shame.

If it doesn't do the dishes, it ain't nothin

• Where do I sign up?

• @Kairus said: Where do I sign up?

In their client area http://www.lowendtalk.com/entry/register

• You can even post messages there! 2000+ ABSOLUTELY FREE MESSAGES IN COMMENTS! LIMITED OFFER!

• Isn't a bad idea HAHAHA

• @Kairus said: apt-get install humor

That's why I can not find it. I do not use apt-get I use slackpkg or slapt-get :P

• For me it says not found but suggests that I do a 'apt-get install humour' Will that work?

• @drmike said: For me it says not found but suggests that I do a 'apt-get install humour' Will that work?

You should blindly do anything the Master Computer tells you lol. (It told me to tell you this also)

• You can even post messages there! 2000+ ABSOLUTELY FREE MESSAGES IN COMMENTS! LIMITED OFFER!

I noticed the free comments ;)

• Beware. AvianHost might have came from an alternate reality where LowEndBox.com is actually a decent cheap VPS provider. No one cane be sure what else he knows...

• @LowEndAdmin said: Beware. AvianHost might have came from an alternate reality where LowEndBox.com is actually a decent cheap VPS provider. No one cane be sure what else he knows...

Inception music

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited November 2011

Can it be used as a floor wax and/ or a desert topping?

Yes, I'm that old.