Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 5-10 Mbit/s KVM in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 5-10 Mbit/s KVM in Europe

Can anyone offer a free KVM with a dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 address? I would like to host a secure free ZNC for this community. If anyone is willing to offer, lets host a secure TLS protected ZNC server for all the people on this community to access the freenode channel as well as a private ZNC channel for this community and talk with more privacy and integrity.

Thanks! With respect.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    • You've joined today
    • VMs are so cheap that's literally available at less than $1 a month
    • You still ask for sponsoring...
  • @Clouvider said:

• You've joined today

Because it is for this community, I would be donating my time for the community by managing and hosting it. I do not have money, else I would not ask at all.

Thanks!

• its Friday, its oky @Clouvider

Thanked by 2Clouvider lustix
  • Get lost.

• Why is it that you joined today and you put up a ''Job Application''? If you think someone is just going to hire you from here without any repution, good luck. Now you want to make a secure ZNC for the community? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

@ehab said:
    its Friday, its oky @Clouvider

Time I've gone behind the firewall to see what's out there ;-).

• newconsultant said: I do not have money

Seems you from Norway :P

• @newconsultant said:

@Clouvider said:

• You've joined today

Because it is for this community, I would be donating my time for the community by managing and hosting it. I do not have money, else I would not ask at all.

Thanks!

If the community wanted a secure ZNC they would ask for one. It's nice that you want to do something for the community but come on man, you just joined and you expect people to just give to you?

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • @EricB said:
    Why is it that you joined today and you put up a ''Job Application''? If you think someone is just going to hire you from here without any repution, good luck. Now you want to make a secure ZNC for the community? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

I like to be honest, I won't fabricate my profile for people to hire me. I thought it would be a cool idea.

• @newconsultant said:

@EricB said:
    Why is it that you joined today and you put up a ''Job Application''? If you think someone is just going to hire you from here without any repution, good luck. Now you want to make a secure ZNC for the community? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

I like to be honest, I won't fabricate my profile for people to hire me. I thought it would be a cool idea.

You should start by letting people get to know you, so far you are not on the right track. No one know's who you are and all of a sudden you want us to give you something for free.

• @jenkki said:

newconsultant said: I do not have money

Haha. Why would you say that? Also why Norway? Just wondering.

@jenkki said:

newconsultant said: I do not have money

???

• @EricB said:

@newconsultant said:

@EricB said:

You should start by letting people get to know you, so far you are not on the right track. No one know's who you are and all of a sudden you want us to give you something for free.

Alright. I would try not to be creative and smother my ideas instead of sharing here. Sorry!

• Clouvider said: ?

newconsultant said: Hire me! I accept BTC, PayPal(EUR). I am into OpenVPN, TLS security, ZNC, Webserver hardening and more.

Nice portofolio

• @newconsultant said:

@EricB said:

@newconsultant said:

@EricB said:

Alright. I would try not to be creative and smother my ideas instead of sharing here. Sorry!

You can also cut out the passive-aggressive-victim blabbing.

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • @Clouvider said:

is it network usage? or wonder what can amuses you?

• busbrbusbr Member
    edited December 2016

I don't mean any offence, but this is like approaching a hospital and asking patients "hey, you want some drugs?". And even worse, you are asking pharmacies to give you the drugs for free for "charity work".

You seem like a nice person, but at least investigate if people actually appreciate your ideas first.

And no, you don't need KVM and dedicated IP addresses for ZNC.

• EricBEricB Member
    edited December 2016

@deadbeef said:

@newconsultant said:

@EricB said:

@newconsultant said:

@EricB said:

You can also cut out the passive-aggressive-victim blabbing.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just pointing that out there. I wasn't trying to affend anyone or hurt anyones ''feelings''.

Didn't think on LET anyone had ''feelings''.

• @EricB said:
    Didn't think on LET anyone had ''feelings''.

If it can't idle, we don't have it.

• EricB said: Didn't think on LET anyone had ''feelings''

Sometimes this one called sarcasm

• Try cloudatcost one time payment

• Wow. I did not except such a drastic conversation on a humble topic.

• newconsultant said: Wow. I did not except such a drastic conversation on a humble topic.

New era of Turkish journalism begins!

• in what world do you need 10mbit for text-based chat?

• @hzr said:
    in what world do you need 10mbit for text-based chat?

It is not just for me, but for all of the community. Nvm. Thanks for your interest.

@ehab said:

@Clouvider said:

is it network usage? or wonder what can amuses you?

In this context I meant leaving firewall as leaving physical walls and logging out of LET for the weekend :-).

Thanked by 1ehab
  • change Free to really cheap and i believe someone give you a offer.

• @ewrek said:
    change Free to really cheap and i believe someone give you a offer.

I have decided to do this and bear the cost myself, as soon as I get a job now. But thanks for your idea. I appreciate it.

• "bear the cost"

"for the community"

lol

Thanked by 2netomx trewq
  • @hzr said:
    "bear the cost"

"for the community"

lol

:D Is it that funny?

This discussion has been closed.