Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wanting a low end vps with /27- /26 extra ip's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wanting a low end vps with /27- /26 extra ip's

Bribrimario1Bribrimario1 Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

IPS

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You should expect to pay $1/month per IP for clean addresses.

Francisco

• you could get 2 VPS from OVh each with 16 IPs to get you to a /27. IPs are one time fee of $3 each. However, you don't describe what kind of vps you need, what you plan on running, or if this is burn through the IPs in one month or you need them long term. You also don't specify location. So, many people here capable of making offers- have zero information other than you want lots of IPs. OK to block port 25? Do you need KVM? going to run windows? Looking to do the latest craze of clothes shopping via proxy? More details get you to solution really fast.

• I'd settle for a unicorn.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Waldo19
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@OhMyMy said:
    you could get 2 VPS from OVh each with 16 IPs to get you to a /27. IPs are one time fee of $3 each.

His post tag says "proxy vps", so I assume he will use it for public proxies or something, if so OVH won't be a good choice since they will automatically block the IPs for spam/scanning/etc.

• @MikeA said:

@OhMyMy said:
    you could get 2 VPS from OVh each with 16 IPs to get you to a /27. IPs are one time fee of $3 each.

His post tag says "proxy vps", so I assume he will use it for public proxies or something, if so OVH won't be a good choice since they will automatically block the IPs for spam/scanning/etc.

I did not knew that doing a proxy triger spam

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Asgard20032 said:

@MikeA said:

@OhMyMy said:

I did not knew that doing a proxy triger spam

Any public proxies/vpns will get abuse. If they're not public then he'll be fine but I don't see the reason for it unless he needs to bypass some IP limit on a web-shop or something.

• port 25 blocked, its for selling private proxies with authentication, Not used to spam anything

• @Francisco said:
    You should expect to pay $1/month per IP for clean addresses.

Francisco

Well with research and assuming the reason for the IP's is legitimate i'm sure he can find clean IP's for less than $1 each :)

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Let me know what is your budget please.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Can be done for 1 euros per IP in 5 locations. Account would need to pass proper verification first.

• Any specific location in mind?