Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap 1gbit/s unlimited bandwidth VPS in the UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap 1gbit/s unlimited bandwidth VPS in the UK

Hello I am looking for the cheapest 1gbit/s unlimited bandwidth VPS in the UK with min 50gb HDD

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

How much bandwidth are you really going to use ?

Else it will cost you a couple hundred or couple thousands if you really need 1Gbit/s unlimited, dedicated, depending on the quality of bandwidth you're after.

• I think ~10TB would probably be the lowest but I would need room to expand!

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@thistle said:
    I think ~10TB would probably be the lowest but I would need room to expand!

If that's the case, you will find a cheaper hosting solution that comes with 20TB Bandwidth rather than paying for a expensive unmetered solution.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Ahh okay. Do you have any in mind?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Not exactly unmetered and less disk size, but 1Gb with 3Tb in UK for 1 GBP month or 12 GBP year? Someone tried them? :)

https://simplyhosting.com/servers/ssd-vps?PR=EG9e&gclid=CK7Ptcub9tACFcePswod2SMEOg

Probably even better than Aruba does :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

There is such a HUGE difference between 10TB with room to expand and unmetered gbit, it is like going to a car dealership and saying I want a a cheap car with unlimited mileage, then when questioned you say 35 mpg will be fine, your options go from 0 to 100! (excuse the pun)

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Budget?

• @jenkki said:
    Not exactly unmetered and less disk size, but 1Gb with 3Tb in UK for 1 GBP month or 12 GBP year? Someone tried them? :)

https://simplyhosting.com/servers/ssd-vps?PR=EG9e&gclid=CK7Ptcub9tACFcePswod2SMEOg

Probably even better than Aruba does :)

Not gigabit unfortunately :(

• thistlethistle Member
    edited December 2016

@AnthonySmith said:
    There is such a HUGE difference between 10TB with room to expand and unmetered gbit, it is like going to a car dealership and saying I want a a cheap car with unlimited mileage, then when questioned you say 35 mpg will be fine, your options go from 0 to 100! (excuse the pun)

I am building a web application for file transfers so would need to be able to expand depending on how much I am hosting. Sorry I completely understand :)

• @thistle said:

@AnthonySmith said:

I am building a web application for file transfers so would need to be able to expand depending on how many people are using it!

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    Budget?

I would quite like some offers to see what I can expect.

• scaleway is your cheapest option, not UK though

• thistle said: Not gigabit

Heh.. Virtono offer 1Gbps UK location.

• @jenkki said:

thistle said: Not gigabit

Virtono looks good apart from it is out of stock :(

• I dunno what unlimited bw in a cheap vps means anyway. I have a hetzner dedi with 30TB transfer and 1gbit port. I really do get 100MB/s to other Hetzner servers in the same data center. But I get 1-2MB/s to the US. Port speed != speed at which clients can download stuff.

• Is UK location obligatory ? because we offer France locations with the same specs you stated

• Maher said: Is UK location obligatory ? because we offer France locations with the same specs you stated

If someone need it instead, just going to OVH or Scaleway jail directly.

• layclayc Member
    edited December 2016

I could give you vpn access to test your speed. Got one in UK (hosted by Servers NV), 3 in germany (aruba, noez, signaltransmitter) and one in france (liveinhost).

Afterwards you could decide which gives you the best results. Aruba offers servers in UK too.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2016

thistle said: I think ~10TB would probably be the lowest but I would need room to expand!

thistle said: min 50gb HDD

What other specifications do you need? We could likely do this in London, UK for you.

Feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss it further.

• @thistle said:
    Hello I am looking for the cheapest 1gbit/s unlimited bandwidth VPS in the UK with min 50gb HDD

We've got a plan within our MyCloud control panel which has 10TB of Bandwidth for £0.010 per hour, the virtual machine is throttled to 1Gbit/s, this plan is not listed on the website so you are required to sign up before hand :)

• @jacob How much SSD storage?

• thistlethistle Member
    edited February 2017

@quadhost I really need a VPS provider that will be able to add storage extremely quickly incase I need it. How much would you charge?

I also need >1GB RAM

• @maher I think France is close enough! What deals do you have?

• @thistle said:

@jenkki said:

They're back in stock now.

• thistlethistle Member
    edited February 2017

@Dextronox said:

@thistle said:

@jenkki said:

They're back in stock now.

Unfortunately out of my budget!

• MrKaruppuMrKaruppu Member
    edited February 2017

thistle said: @maher I think France is close enough! What deals do you have?

If Netherlands was an option, you could go with Worldstream.nl

• @MrKaruppu they all seem pretty pricy too!! Great spec though...

• permatahostpermatahost Member
    edited February 2017

@thistle said:
    @MrKaruppu they all seem pretty pricy too!! Great spec though...

How much your budget? $7?

• thistle said: @MrKaruppu they all seem pretty pricy too!! Great spec though...

>

What's your budget?