Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS whit hight CPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS whit hight CPU

AdobeHostAdobeHost Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

Hello ,
I need cheap upside CPU vps whit Windows server 2012 or 2016 ,
Please send offer or if your know provider please send link .
Thanks

Comments

• That's expensive

• Virmach don't allow high CPU and IO usage by their fair-using policy.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

_Nic said: Virmach don't allow high CPU and IO usage by their fair-using policy.

You would need the "high CPU" option to use 100% of the CPU at all times, but it's allowed. I assume @usehost probably just wants a plan with a lot of shared cores. We probably would not be the best option there either.

usehost said: That's expensive

What's your specific budget and specific CPU requirements? Do you need the Windows to be licensed?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

Check out our KVM slices :)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Francisco

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

I always say - if you need 100% CPU usage, you need a dedicated server. VPS is getting shared resources and it is not possible to offer cheap VPS'es without overselling. It will be unprofitable to providers, so they will not allow you to use it 100%

• Like others have said theres very few VPS providers which will allow 100% CPU usage constantly, if they do they'll be charging for dedicated resources so the sort of specifications you want you might as well head in the direction of a dedicated server.

In terms of VPS have a look at the BuyVM KVM slices, although for 8 cores it's $120 a month but (I believe) they're E3s so you could go for the smaller packages with less cores to meet your budget?

• AdobeHostAdobeHost Member
    edited December 2016

@WSCallum said:
    Like others have said theres very few VPS providers which will allow 100% CPU usage constantly, if they do they'll be charging for dedicated resources so the sort of specifications you want you might as well head in the direction of a dedicated server.

In terms of VPS have a look at the BuyVM KVM slices, although for 8 cores it's $120 a month but (I believe) they're E3s so you could go for the smaller packages with less cores to meet your budget?

Thanks
    I send ticket for You

• @usehost said:

@WSCallum said:
    Like others have said theres very few VPS providers which will allow 100% CPU usage constantly, if they do they'll be charging for dedicated resources so the sort of specifications you want you might as well head in the direction of a dedicated server.

Thanks
    I send ticket for You

Thanks for your interest, we won't allow excessively high CPU usage though.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

we offer Windows VPS in multiple locations , check my signature .