Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Dedicated Server

I need a dedicated server with the following specs:

E3 CPU (v3 or newer)

32 GB ECC RAM
2x 480 GB SSD
1 gbps guaranteed bandwidth (15-20 TB)
4 IPV4
DDoS protection (including layer 7)
Budget : 80-100$ pm

Comments

• DormeoDormeo Member
    edited December 2016

Nocix
    (but I think they lack of the ddos protection)

• Go to hetzner

• @didtav said:
    Go to hetzner

Thats kinda bad for india though.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Layer 7 is very broad, what type of attacks are you looking to have mitigated exactly ?

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We can provide those exact specs within budget for you, please check our London offerings - https://zare.com

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

I can provide you the next server in The Netherlands

Supermicro E3 1270v3 - 32GB DDR3 - 2x480GB SSD - 1Gbps 20TB traffic for $100 each month

Have a look here https://www.clouvider.co.uk/uk-dedicated-servers-sale we're more than happy to match the specs to your budget if 100 USD/ mo. Please PM if interested.

• I don't know much about types of attack. The last time I got attacked was 6 months ago. It was an attack based on WordPress search function.

Clouvider said: what type of attacks are you looking to have mitigated exactly ?

@Luke007 said:
    I don't know much about types of attack. The last time I got attacked was 6 months ago. It was an attack based on WordPress search function.

Clouvider said: what type of attacks are you looking to have mitigated exactly ?

This kind of attack, especially if you use SSL, are most efficiently mitigated on the host, be it Arbor via Voxility or Arbor via NTT it's still the same thing.

Our servers include 1hr of management every month, so our engineer could help you mitigate this particular wordpress specific attack on the web server level within your management allowance.

• Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited December 2016

@Clouvider 1. Do you provide DDoS protection from all layers of attack? Is the mitigation inhouse?
    2. Does 2x 1gbps means 2 gbps uplink?

• Is DDoS protection included with all the London dedicated servers at the listed price? Or is it a paid addon?

Zare said: please check our London offerings

We use NTT and their Arbor platform for the mitigation.

Uplink is a diverse 1Gbit/s to two switches, one is usable at a time.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Strongly recommend @Clouvider . You can't go wrong there.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@AlexBarakov said:
    Strongly recommend @Clouvider . You can't go wrong there.

Thanks Alex! Really appreciate :-).

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • @Clouvider does your VPS offerings inlcude the 1hr management hour? Just curious, not expecting to actually use.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@busbr said:
    @Clouvider does your VPS offerings inlcude the 1hr management hour? Just curious, not expecting to actually use.

Yes, it does indeed !

Thanked by 1busbr
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Take a look at comforthost.net - looks like they have setups that meet your requirements and they offer hosting in both the US and EU