Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review - Verelox B.V
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review - Verelox B.V

SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
edited December 2016 in Reviews

(This is my first post)

Verelox B.V has been my absolute hosting solution for over a year now. I currently have two VPSes with them. Like any other hosting company, problems do occur, however; What sets Verelox B.V aside from the rest is their blazing fast & extremely courteous staff. In my opinion, Verelox B.V has the best staff around. If there's a problem, I create a support ticket, and it's resolved without hesitation or waiting for many hours. I found this company via a recommendation from linuxthefish in an IRC private-chat.

Wondering about downtime? Don't worry, I've never had more than an hour of downtime with Verelox B.V.

To give you a little insight behind my situation, I run a SA-MP server with my friends that receives 50-80 players per day, even higher on the weekends. We've encountered zero issues with network lag (minus DDoS attacks, which is out of Verelox's control, but they'll happily assign you a new IP address). My site is also hosted on the same server, once again, zero issues even with many services running, also very shocking.

When I first made my account, Verelox B.V was using WHMCS solution, however since then, they've made an entirely custom site, everything is custom. Also something most companies do not have these days. My personal opinion of WHMCS is not pleasant and having the user-friendly site Verelox has created to manage my services... couldn't be any happier here.

I believe it's hard to find that layer of trust with your hosting company, most of the time it feels like you're just another customer in a queue. My experiences with Verelox B.V have been far from that. Not to mention their site is extremely secure, no recorded breaches of any sort since I've been with them.

Cons:

• Had a few issues with IPv6 reliability, but the issue has since been resolved.
    (honestly, I really don't have any other cons to list, it's surprising to myself as-well)

Pros

• Super friendly & caring staff team (the highlight of this company)

• Lag free network & fast hardware.

• Time between staff replies is astronomically fast, can be from 5 to 30 minutes per staff reply.

• Extremely cheap prices, almost unbeatable.

• Such user friendly site, easy to navigate through and fully utilize the features of the site panel.

• Many template OSes to choose from, (this isn't very common in hosting companies, in my experience)

https://verelox.com everyone, hands down the best hosting company I've been with so far!

Other review(s) of this company: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77420/verelox-review

Thanked by 1Verelox

Comments

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

@SFSEDev what other providers have you used and how does this company compare? What motivated you to make this review on your first post ever to LowEndTalk? seems leaning towards marketing spam is why I ask - no offense intended.

• SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
    edited December 2016

@OhMyMy said:
    @SFSEDev what other providers have you used and how does this company compare? What motivated you to make this review on your first post ever to LowEndTalk? seems leaning towards marketing spam is why I ask - no offense intended.

I've used the providers listed below in the past:

up2vps(not even sure if they exist now, staff barely knew english + they were compromised)

BudgetVM (wont even go into detail, save your money)

These companies had extremely bad support teams, on top of their ridiculous charges for extra features (one being more DDoS mitigation power) up2vps did not even have any sort of firewalls or DDoS protection, they just auto null-routed you if you received one.

Verelox smashes these other companies, from their support team to the service offered by the company. BudgetVM was really bad with their support on DDoS attacks, they wanted me to pay them extra money so they could "give me a better firewall with 1mpps mitigation" which wasn't going to stop the astronomical 11.72 GB/s TCP attack I was receiving. After all of that nonsense, I ended up switching to verelox, where I currently reside & will stay with. (thanks linuxthefish)

I already had an account with LET but I've since forgotten my login details, but I was not very active during that period of time either, I was in search of a good hosting company.

I have never really taken the time to review any hosting companies due to my bad experiences, but since I have had so much time with these guys, I figured I'd give them a nice review.. it's the least I could do for them. Verelox has really stuck their necks out for myself, and I really appreciated that. So I'm sticking my neck out for them.

• Thanks for your review! Hope you stick around and join the community here :-)

Thanked by 1SFSEDev
  • Who the fuck is Verelox B.V. and how much do they pay for reviews? Christmas is just around the corner and I could use few bucks.

Thanked by 2lustix willie
  • @sin said:
    Thanks for your review! Hope you stick around and join the community here :-)

I'll stick around, this review is going to be a work in progress until they either stop hosting or I decide to move providers.

• @Microlinux said:
    Who the fuck is Verelox B.V. and how much do they pay for reviews? Christmas is just around the corner and I could use few bucks.

I find your attitude towards my review quite toxic sir, I was not paid, you can check out my site and server for yourself to verify my business stature with this company. I could even attach invoices.

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

waste of time

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited December 2016

@SFSEDev said:
    I find your attitude towards my review quite toxic sir, I was not paid, you can check out my site and server for yourself to verify my business stature with this company. I could even attach invoices.

I prefer to make snap judgements based on past experience, intuition and number of bottles of booze consumed in the previous 24 hours. This method rarely lets me down.

Thanked by 2doghouch switsys
  • Literally not even 30 minutes after posting this, I'm getting PMs from people saying i was paid to write this review.

What kind of madness is this?

• SFSEDev said: What kind of madness is this?

Welcome to LET!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@SFSEDev said:
    Literally not even 30 minutes after posting this, I'm getting PMs from people saying i was paid to write this review.

This is an industry filled with people who try to get ahead by spamming or shilling their way to brand recognition. I'd go as far as to say those are the primary marketing techniques of this industry. This forum is full of people who are sick of that. No one here has ever heard of this company. This is a fairly normal reaction in that context.

• jarland said: No one here has ever heard of this company.

Wait, really? I thought Verelox was big..

Thanked by 1SFSEDev
  • @jarland said:

@SFSEDev said:
    Literally not even 30 minutes after posting this, I'm getting PMs from people saying i was paid to write this review.

This is an industry filled with people who try to get ahead by spamming or shilling their way to brand recognition. I'd go as far as to say those are the primary marketing techniques of this industry. This forum is full of people who are sick of that. No one here has ever heard of this company. This is a fairly normal reaction in that context.

Well I'm sort of concerned then, because there are other reviews of this company on this very site, so surely SOMEBODY has to know who this company is. I totally understand their point of view, however I feel it's extremely rude to accuse me of such without providing any proof.

Like the boy who cried wolf, over and over again.....

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@karatekidmonkey said:

jarland said: No one here has ever heard of this company.

Wait, really? I thought Verelox was big..

Perhaps I've missed them entirely, apparently they post offers here. I'm tired, long day...

Thanked by 2Unixfy SFSEDev

one more reason to avoid this company

• SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
    edited December 2016

@lustix said:

Did you not read my post? My first words was this being my first post.......... (lol) This is a review, not their company account?!?!?!?!

• @lustix said:

Verelox's company account is @Verelox

Thanked by 2SFSEDev Verelox
  • @karatekidmonkey said:

@lustix said:

I dont care.. looks like a fake profile promoting his business..

op post some screens please.

• SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
    edited December 2016

@lustix said:

@karatekidmonkey said:

@lustix said:

I dont care.. looks like a fake profile promoting his business..

op post some screens please.

Alright, screenshots coming now. By the way I have also changed the password to my old account, but I cannot log into it, says permission denied, any reason for this?

I've taken the liberty to censor my name and address out because of privacy reasons.

• spitzspitz Member
    edited December 2016

jarland said: No one here has ever heard of this company

I've read about them on WHT. A decent pretty established middle size company. Have not seen any bad review about them there. That being said, OP is certainly on a promo tour.

• Reading is a hard thing to do.

• SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
    edited December 2016

@spitz said:

jarland said: No one here has ever heard of this company

I've read about them on WHT. A decent pretty established middle size company. Have not seen any bad review about them there. That being said, OP is certainly on a promo tour.

thanks... whatever that means, if it's a good or bad thing.. (pertaining to my "promo tour")

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Reading is a hard thing to do.

Not for myself. (:(:

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Verelox seems a 2+yr member here.

Thanked by 1SFSEDev
  • @mailcheap said:
    Verelox seems a 2+yr member here.

This is correct, it's sad you've had to point this out as-well, people couldn't get any lazier here....

• lustix said: Joined December 13

...Said the member joined October 13...

@SFSEDev Most of time, members newly registered here that open their first thread to give a review for a hosting company, are fishy. Either they are paid reviews or they just come to bash a provider often for something that is their fault...
    Anyway, your review seem to me that is legit even if you seem to be a little more enthusiastic for a company that in the best case, is just standard...
    If you stay to this community and contribute a little more, then, your reviews will be received better. After all, a review has meaning if it is a trusted one (from a trusted member, with some proofs or giving equally the bads and the goods of the provider).

Thanked by 1SFSEDev
  • @jvnadr said:

lustix said: Joined December 13

...Said the member joined October 13...

@SFSEDev Most of time, members newly registered here that open their first thread to give a review for a hosting company, are fishy. Either they are paid reviews or they just come to bash a provider often for something that is their fault...
    Anyway, your review seem to me that is legit even if you seem to be a little more enthusiastic for a company that in the best case, is just standard...
    If you stay to this community and contribute a little more, then, your reviews will be received better. After all, a review has meaning if it is a trusted one (from a trusted member, with some proofs or giving equally the bads and the goods of the provider).

Now these are the kinds of responses I like to see, yes I'm a little enthusiastic, this being my third hosting company, but I have my reasons to be enthusiastic. :)

I have an old account that I cannot seem to log into, I get "permission denied" error, and that account is well more than a year old.

• SFSEDev said: I have an old account that I cannot seem to log into, I get "permission denied" error, and that account is well more than a year old.

Ask @Jarland for help

Thanked by 1SFSEDev
  • @jarland said:

@SFSEDev said:

One word: "Traffic"

• SFSEDevSFSEDev Member
    edited December 2016

For any of you goonies saying I'm not legit, you can refer to the promotional code that I used that I obtained FROM THIS SITE, using THIS link. "30OFFLET"

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/49179/kvm-sata-vps-in-eu-from-1024mb-ram-2-99-eur-mo-30-off-recurring-discount